Chapter fifty one: Shop

Author POV

The next morning Y/n wakes up, trying to make breakfast for herself, she kept on struggling to flip the omelette, she gives up switching the stove off, she turns over to the fridge, opening up the fridge she finds the fridge empty.

"Oh why did everything finish so early--wait I didn't bring anything with me" She mumbles to herself turning over grabbing her wallet walking over to the door, the door bell rings.

"Who's there?" She asks, "Noona" She hears Minho replying, she hesitantly open the door for him, she looked at him, "Comeback home" He says, "If this Is what you are here for then leave" She replies.

"Noona you can't live all alone on your own...that killer Is still out" He says concerned, "Don't worry about me...I'm safe here" She mumbles.

"I can't leave you alone here" Her brother refuses his eyes screamed concern, "Minho...that killer can't do anything to me..trust me" She ressures him.

"But why you can't live with us?" He asks, she looks up at him, "Minho" She calls him out, he hums, "Our parents are the actual culprit In this story..." She replies, his eyes slowly widen.

"What are you talking about?" He asks, "I don't want you to know about It and feel hurt the way I felt..just go away from that woman...the killer will kill her now" She replies.

Minho stared at his sister In disbelief, "H-How do you know? And how can you say that?" He questions.

"Just do as I said" She replies to her brother, Minho turn around to leave but she grabs his wrist, "Where are you going?" She asks, "To protect eomma" He replies.

"You don't have to.." She replies, his eyes widen, "Do you know what are you talking about Noona? How can you know about the killer targeting her and not saving her?" He asks her In disbelief.

Even If she was trying hard to hate on her parents deep down she was also feeling hurt.

"She deserve It" She mumbles, "Noona you are out of your mind she Is our mother!" Minho says In disbelief, "Before being our mother she failed to become a human being" She replies.

Her brother stared at her In disbelief before freeing his wrist, "I don't know about you but I can't let this happen" Minho says to her rushing away, she stared down at the floor.

'"I wish they never raised me" She whispers, looking up wiping out the tears forming up In her eyes, she turns her neck towards the window, "The sun shines brighter today" She mumbles walking out of the house locking the door behind.

She keeps the keys Into her pocket walking down the stairs, getting out of the building she looks around at the almost empty road.

"BOO!!"

She screams palming her ears when someone jumps behind her.

She slowly open one of her eyes when she hear the laugh, she grits her teeth when she sees Taehyung standing, "WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO??!" She shout at him, embarrassed that she was scared of just this..but his voice It was damn deep.

"When did you come here huh?" She asks, "I was here all the time standing there right under that tree" He replies pointing out at one of the tree, she rolls her eyes at him, walking away he follows her behind.

She groans turning over to him, "Stop following me" She warns, "I'm not following I'm just walking after you" He replies, she again groans.

"Where are you going?" He asks, "To hell, you wanna come?" She asks, "What If I Instead bring hell here for you?" He asks raising his eyebrow at her.

"Shut your mouth" She scolds, "Now tell the truth where are you going?" He questions again, she sighs, "To go shopping" She replies honestly.

"Do you even know how to shop? Or you are going to buy useless stuff?" He asks her, she glares at him, "I know how to do shopping I'm an independent woman now" She replies.