Chapter eleven: Ball

**

**

Taehyung crosses his arms and looks around his mansion, he hums satisfied with the look of his luxurious mansion, he turns around to Beomgyu tied up on the couch and pulls the clothe off his mouth.

"I STILL WANNA GO BACK INTO MY GRANDPA'S HOUSE!!" Beomgyu yells, Taehyung sits beside him on the couch, "Right now the mansion Is done I need some guards and maids and the main thing I need Is the gun make It done for me else I'll shoot you straight on your forehead" Taehyung said.

"How can you shoot me when you don't have a gun-- AND LISTEN I'M NOT YOUR SERVANT!!" Beomgyu ends up yelling, Taehyung turns his neck towards him.

"As the contract says you are In Rodrigo's place In Korea for me so make sure to obey me" Taehyung replied, "I'm not like Rodrigo and I won't stay as your dog" Beomgyu replies struggling to free himself from the rope.

"Disobey me here like you ain't going back to Spain? I will for sure kill you In the middle of the streets of Madrid" Taehyung whispers, Beomgyu gulps when Taehyung traces his fingers on his throat.

"L-Let's find guards for you first" Beomgyu says, Taehyung smirks leaning back on the couch, "Now open me so I should get out and do something" Beomgyu groans.

Taehyung turn over to him and untie him, Beomgyu does some stretches and rushes out of the mansion.

"Coward" Taehyung mumbles under his breath and grabs his phone, a message Immediately pops up on his screen.

~Unknown Mafia Queen~:

My toothbrush
Thinks he can
Enter my mouth
Better then you

                          Just let me purchase
                               A gun for once

~Unknown Mafia Queen~:

Bitch when
I'm talking nicely
You should also answer
Nicely what's with
Guns and murders??

                                   I'm very closer
                              from getting my gun

~Unknown Mafia Queen~:

Is your gun
Living In
Specific ocean?

                                 I'll show you once
                                         I'll get It

~Unknown Mafia Queen~: