Chapter thirty five: restaurant

Taehyung pov

Taehyung pov

Beomgyu shuts the door of the car before he pulls open the back seat's door, "Come out" He says to her who's currently admiring herself on the rear mirror, "The ketchup went Into my eye" She replies rubbing her eye.

"Really?!? Let me wipe It" Beomgyu says trying to touch her eye she slaps his hand away, "Go away from me!" She almost yells at him, he gulps closing the door again.

I stare at the staring wheel, they annoyed me so much today... while getting Into the car Beomgyu forgot his phone, almost an hour he took for coming back Into the car and this girl ate MY MIND.

"Eomma I'm being blind" She mumbles, her voice scared, Beomgyu stood outside with his arms crossed he admired the sky for no reason.

I clutched the staring wheel, first of all I was unfamiliar with these streets, after too many struggles we are here In front of the restaurant but there she Is again annoying me.

I look over my shoulder at her, she look up at me rubbing her one eye, "Eomma my eye" She mumbles with a pout, "THEN WHO ASKED YOU TO PUT KETCHUP ON YOUR FACE HUH?! GET OUT OF THE CAR OR I'M JUMPING ON THE BACKSEAT TO SHOOT YOU!!" I shout.

She Immediately opens the door harshly closing the door behind, I step out wearing my goggles before Beomgyu turns over to us, "Now are you fine?" He asks her, she removes her palm from her eye.

"Omo It looks like someone have punched your eye" Beomgyu says, she clutches her eye, "Really!? Am I looking bad!??" She asks.

"No! You look very well beaten up don't you dare to fix your hair we will go like this!" He replies dragging her forcefully In, I follow them behind, probably done with their behavior.

We look around the restaurant and there I spot her father seated on the table, "Hide her somewhere" I demand, "What do you mean by hide!?!" She asks.

"Look when we will call your name come out" Beomgyu explains to her, she grits her teeth, "look that table looks beautiful" Beomgyu points out at the table before pushing her forcefully under the table.

He shows her a thumbs following me behind, I approach the table where her father Is seated, Beomgyu pulls the chair for me, I take a seat across her father.

"Where Is my daughter?" He asks, I look at him, "Where Is my diamond?" I ask, he gulps, "It's hard to find It..there are 100k copies of the same shoes but I will find It!" He replies.

I turn my neck towards Beomgyu sitting beside me, I signal him to bring her and he hands over the mayonnaise to me, I frown, "Don't be shy and take It home" He whispers to me, did he thought I asked him to give me this?.

I grit my teeth trying to hit his face with the bottle standing up, "Calm down calm down" He says grabbing my hand where I held the bottle.

He snatches the bottle from me and keeps It back on the table, I huff sitting back fixing my tie, "Y/N!" He calls her out and she yells a 'Yess'.