Prologue

A couple hour drive across Musutafu Japan was a quaint little small town. It was full of various people that were quirkless and all kinds of different quirks. Alot of the people there had hardships in there former homes so they all came here to get away from them and live a better life. Even though the citizens there still had some challenges and hard times but they were all still happy and were all very close. And on occasions heroes, vigilantes and anti-heroes came by and helped them out in case there was a villain attack to which they were all grateful for but never had there been a hero, vigilante or anti-hero that lived there. However that was all about to change.

Anyway in this town there was an orphanage that was owned by two Hispanic sisters named Imelda (from Puss In Boots) and Alania (OC). There were both very kind and caring women who took very good care for the kids that were placed under there care until they were adopted and if the kid didn't end up getting adopted they would help them find jobs and a place to stay to make sure they weren't in the streets. It goes to show how much they cared for their kids.

And some of the kids that lived in their orphanage were 19 kids named Izuku, Katsuki, Shoto, Ochako, Tenya, Ejiro, Tsuyu, Fumikage, Koji, Mezo, Hanta, Yuga, Mashiro, Toru, Denki, Kyoka, Momo, Mina and Rikkido. They were found by Imelda and Alania in front of the doorstep of the orphanage when they were babies and arrived at the same time. There was no note or any implication of why there were left there all there was were tags that had  their first names. But Imelda and Alania immediately took them in and gave them the best love and care that they possibly could and the 19 kids were very grateful for that and they would help them whenever they needed it. They got along very well with the other kids and the entire town cause of their kind and loving personalities. But they never had any luck with getting adopted whenever it was adoption day but that didn't really bother them cause they had each other and everyone that they ever loved and they felt like that's all they ever needed.

Speaking of which today was that day!!!!!!!!!!! Izuku, Katsuki, Shoto, Ochako, Tenya, Ejiro, Tsu (as everyone calls her), Fumikage, Koji, Mezo, Hanta, Mashiro, Toru, Denki, Kyoka, Momo, Mina and Rikkido were coloring with alot of the other kids. Everyone was feeling very excited about what was going to happen and seeing who the couple was gonna and who the lucky orphan or orphans were gonna have a brand new family.

"So guys who do you think is gonna get adopted?" Izuku asked excitedly as he looked at the other kids.

"I don't know Izuku but I can't wait to find out who it will be." answered Tenya.

"Me neither cause whoever it is It'll be great cause whoever it will have a family and they'll deserve it." Ochako said happily.

"Who knows maybe the 19 of us we'll finally get adopted but even if we don't it will be fine." said Denki.

"Indeed cause we still have Imelda, Alania, the other orphans, the civilians of our hometown and each other." Fumikage said.

"Yeah and that's all we need!!!!!!!!" exclaimed Fumikage's quirk Dark Shadow as he came out.

"But wouldn't you guys like to get adopted?" a little boy asked.

"Oh we would but we also look at what we have and we're still happy so we're not really upset if we don't get adopted." answered Shoto.

"Yeah it's no big deal." Katsuki said as he waved his hand.

"But when you're adopted you have a family and you're not an orphan no more." said a little girl.

"We know but even if we're still orphans we're still happy for those who do get adopted cause we know that they've been through alot and if we're being honest we think that others deserve to get adopted more then us." Mashiro said.