First Day Of Guarding Duties

As the students were in their classes The Vengeful Protectors were in front of the school keeping an eye and ear out for any LOV member that was planning on attacking the students. Luckily thanks to their research on the LOV and any goons that they hired to take care of the job they were aware of who was an enemy and who was not. And since they studied their villains quirks they were prepared on how to take them down. And it didn't take long since two villains who tried to sneak in and attack but The Vengeful Protectors already put a stop to to it and killed them. They knew that they were gonna try and attack but not this early but it was a good thing they got an early start this morning.

A couple hours later it was time for their lunch break. As they went inside brought out a mini cam that they took with them just in case a villain tried to sneak in while they were eating. As they were walking by they saw the UA students waving hi to them as they were all walking to the cafeteria. They smiled and waved back and the many of the students blush which made The Vengeful Protectors chuckle quietly at their adorable expressions. They could tell that they were very popular with the students. A couple seconds later they all arrived at the break room and the UA staff (minus All Might who wasn't there yet) smiled and waved to them.

"Hi kids." said Aizawa.

"Yeah hi." Emi said.

"Greetings everybody." said Tenya with as small wave.

The rest of The Vengeful Protectors smiled and waved too as they sat down and set their mini cam down on the table. As they were eating and keeping an eye on the mini cam they were having a nice conversation with the true heroes. But a couple seconds later the peace ended as All Might entered the break room and glared as he saw The Vengeful Protectors sitting at the table.

"What are you doing here?!!!!!!!" he exclaimed angrily.

"Eating lunch?" asked Denki confusedly.

"Yeah what else?" Hanta asked confusingly with a raised eyebrow.

"What I mean is why are you eating your lunch here?!!!!!!!!" yelled All Might.

"All Might stop they're working here like we are!!!!!!!!" Rei yelled.

"Yes they have a right to use the break room as much as we do!!!!!!!" yelled Enji.

"No they don't and why do you fucking brats have this mini cam with you?!!!!!!" All Might yelled.

"We have it just in case a villain tries to attack while we're gone." answered Izuku.

"You know for safety reasons." Ochako said.

"Yeah you can never be too careful *ribbit*." said Tsu with a shrug.

"Make sense." Tensei said.

"Thank you." said The Vengeful Protectors in unison with smiles and nods.

"You're welcome kids." Tensei said with a smile and nod.

"Are you all fucking stupid?!!!!!!!!! Why would you think a mini cam would be enough to warn you?!!!!!!" yelled All Might.

"All Might could you please stop?!!!!!!" Snipe yelled.

"Yeah that's quite enough!!!!!!!" yelled Ectoplasm.

"No it's fine. It's cause we enhanced it." Shoto said with a smirk.

"Cause not only does it expand the view of the area but will also vibrate and make a loud noise just in case a villain does come." said Yuga with a smirk.

The true heroes were very impressed with how they planned ahead and took extra precautions just in case. But All Might was filled with anger and maybe just maybe (actually totally) a little bit of jealousy that they all just made him look stupid and that they might be smarter then him as his fists shook with anger.

"Even so that still sounds......" started All Might angrily.

"Oh my fucking god All Might stop!!!!!!!" Vlad King yelled.

"They already just explained it to us!!!!!!!" yelled Inko.

"Yeah so just shut the fuck up!!!!!!!" Hisashi yelled.

"Yeah cause it seems that you're just trying to make them look stupid!!!!!" yelled Aizawa.

"N-no I was just......" stuttered All Might.

"Oh my fucking god just cease with your behavior at once All Might!!!!!!!!!" Fumikage yelled.

"Yeah shut the hell up Assmight!!!!!!!" yelled Dark Shadow as he came out.

All Might got wide-eyed in shock at the name, Aizawa, Emi, Hisashi, Inko, Tensei, Hizashi, Nemuri, Enji and Rei smirked and the other staff members that tried to hold back their laughter.

"EXCUESE ME...... WHY DID THAT THING JUST CALL ME!!!!!" All Might yelled.

How dare that thing disrespect him just like that and how dare the other staff members encourage it?!!!!!! He was All Might the former number one hero and the 10 hero. He should be treated with the upmost respect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"You heard Dark Shadow you horrendous disrespectful man!!!!!!! Assmight!!!!!!!" yelled Fumikage as him and the rest of The Vengeful Protectors stood up from their seats.

"Cause you're an asshole!!!!!!!" Mina yelled.

"And you deserve to be called that cause you were trying to make us look stupid!!!!!!" yelled Katsuki.

"And in your failed attempt you made yourself look stupid in the process!!!!!!!!" Mashiro yelled.

"And honestly you just made me almost loose fucking brain cells cause of your fucking stupidity!!!!!!" Toru ysears.

"Now either you sit down and be quiet or get the fuck out!!!!!!!" yelled The Vengeful Protectors in unison.

Seeing that his plan attempt failed, The Vengeful Protectors weren't gonna back down and the glares coming from the rest of the staff implicating that nobody was on his side All Might just glared and walked out of the break room while slamming the door.

As soon as he was gone everyone sighed, shook their heads and rolled their eyes as The Vengeful Protectors sat back down.

"We're sorry about that." the true heroes said apologetically in unison.

"It's fine it's not your fault." said The Vengeful Protectors said in unison.

The true heroes smiled at their understanding and they all went back to eating as The Vengeful Protectors kept an eye on their mini cam. Luckily during this entire time no villain came and tried to attack.

An hour later lunch was over and The Vengeful Protectors went back to guarding as the teachers went back to teaching. A couple seconds later the saw a villain trying to sneak to the back of UA High. The Vengeful Protectors snuck behind him.

"Oh man Shigiraki and All For One are not paying me enough for this I swear to God if The Vengeful Protectors fucking find me......." he said nervously.

"Then they're gonna kill your ass." said The Vengeful Protectors in unison.

The villain gasped and turned around to see The Vengeful Protectors smirking at him.

"Uh look I swear that I wasn't....." he said nervously as he had his hands up, grinning nervously and backing away.

"Don't say it you were gonna try to attack the students in the school." said The Vengeful Protectors in unison as they walked slowly towards him.

"N-no I swear was just....." the villain stuttered.

"Don't even try shit cause..... you're gonna die." said The Vengeful Protectors as they powered up their quirks and got their weapons ready.

The Vengeful Protectors charged at him as the villain begged and pleaded for his life. But in a couple seconds the villain was dead.

After killing the villain The Vengeful Protectors got in front of the school again. All things considered despite the stupid as fuck fight with All Might their first day of guarding duties was a huge success.