Meeting With The UA Staff

A couple minutes later they all finally arrived at UA. As The Vengeful Protectors pulled up into the school's parking lot the students and staff (minus All Might who had already went inside) turned around to see them coming out of their car and some of them took of sunglasses that they were wearing making some of them blush. This made The Vengeful Protectors smile and those not blushing and the staff smirk at their expressions.

"Hey just to let you know Nezu called me and said that he was having a meeting discussing why you guys are here and what you'll be doing." said Eraserhead.

"He sent us an email early this morning explaining that but thanks for letting us know anyway." Izuku said.

Eraserhead smiled and nodded and then they all walked inside the building seeing All Might standing there glaring and folding his arms across his chest which annoyed the hell out of them. The students decided to hang out in the common room as The Vengeful Protectors and the staff were walking to Nezu's office. While doing so the students that weren't at the USJ gasped, smiled and talked excitedly when they saw The Vengeful Protector. Some even waved to them and alot of them were blushing as they thought they were very hot. The Vengeful Protectors smiled at them and waved to them too. They also thought the obvious crush that alot of the students were very adorable. At least they didn't have to worry about what the students thought about them being here.

Seeing the students being very happy that The Vengeful Protectors were here made All Might very pissed off. Why were they happy to see them?!!!!!!!! They were just meddling brats and murders!!!!!!!! They shouldn't be praised they should be hated!!!!!!!!!! Those brats must be very convincing and manipulative to get those kids to like them and be infatuated by them!!!!!!!!!!

A couple minutes later they all arrived at Nezu's office. As they all opened the door Nezu smiled at The Vengeful Protectors,  got off his chair and approached him.

"Ah Vengeful Protectors glad that you made it and I heard what happened back at the USJ my humblest apologies for that." said Nezu as he shook their hands.

"It's all right it's not your fault. And it's good to be here as well ratgod." The Vengeful Protectors in unison.

"You even have them calling you Nezu?" asked Eraserhead in amusement as he raised his eyebrow.

"Well yeah." Denki answered.

"Cause that's what he is." said Hanta.

"He is the ratgod." Mina said.

"Yeah why wouldn't we?" asked Toru.

"Now now Eraserhead do not stop these children from addressing me from my proper name." Nezu said jokingly.

The Vengeful Protectors chuckled and Eraserhead just smiled, shook his head and rolled his eyes in amusement.  Then the staff including Nezu sat down as All Might folded his arms across his chest while glaring.

"Now to get this meeting started I will tell you all why The Vengeful Protectors are here and why I hired them to guard our school." said Nezu as he stacked a pile of papers in front of them.

Then he went to explain his reason for it and the staff agreed understanding the situation. Well except for All Might who thought that this was stupid and pointless cause in his fucked up mind they didn't need their help. When being asked about their techniques The Vengeful Protectors explained them and how they do them in very great detail which impressed the staff (minus All Might) and they all felt like UA High was in good hands.

"Impressive well that's all that needed to be mentioned and......." said Nezu in an impressed tone.

But All Might stood up and slammed his hands on the desk.