UA Students Vs Vengeful Protectors Part 5

As the last of the UA students kept chasing Katsuki, Hanta, Kyoka and Rikkido the thoughts in their heads just kept swirling around and around their heads. The majority of their friends had just gotten defeated and now there were only 13 left!!!!!!!!!!!! From what they've seen on TV they knew that The Vengeful Protectors was gonna be hard as fuck but this was way more fucking harder then they thought. But even with that they were still having fun with this training session and they were actually learning alot from this and now they knew how they were gonna take down villains in the future. Having Nezu get them to be trained by The Vengeful Protectors was one of the best ideas that he ever had. It was hell lot better then being trained by All Might.

A couple minutes later they lost Katsuki, Hanta, Kyoka and Rikkido and they all stopped in their tracks to collect their tracks.

"Ok I knew that fighting them was gonna be hard but I didn't think it would be this hard." Simon said as him and the others caught their breath.

"But you gotta admit it's really fun." said Asha with a huge smile.

The rest of the UA students smiled and nodded.

"Ok guys there's only 13 of us left we need to think of a plan on how to at least get a little bit more of an upperhand." Izumi said.

"Yeah but how?" asked Jemima.

"Yeah how are we gonna do that?" Pouncival asked.

"We need to think." said Dahlia.

They all started to think about a plan on how they were gonna try to get more of an upperhand then they had been. A couple minutes later Shoda smiled.

"Guys I have an idea that might work!!!!!!" he exclaimed

"What is it Shoda?" asked the rest of the UA students asked in unison.

"Ok we got a group here that excels in technical and magical quirks and two really excellent quirkless teammates that excel in combat so it would be better for us to hide ourselves and attack when we surprise them and I know just how we're gonna do it." Shoda answered.

Shoda then explained the plan that he came up with in great detail and everyone smiled.

"Shoda that's perfect!!!!!!!" exclaimed the rest of the UA students.

"Thank you now Katie, Victoria, Mistoffelees, Jemima and Pouncival could you go see who's coming so we'll know who we're up against?" Shoda asked.

"You got it Shoda." answered the five anthro cats.

"Star could you go with them?" Asha asked.

Star smiled and nodded rapidly. Katie, Victoria, Mistoffelees, Jemima and Pouncival summoned their wings and flew up as Star fallowed them to see who was coming. A couple minutes later they landed back onto the ground.

"Izuku, Ochako and Mina are heading our way." said the five anthro cats said in unison.

Star nodded and he floated next to Asha.

"Ok guys let's do this." Shinso said with a determined grin.

"And let's go beyond PLUS ULTRA!!!!!!!!!" exclaimed Izumi with a huge smile while pumping her fist into the air.

"You got it Izumi and Shinso/class president and vice president!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" the rest of the UA students exclaimed with determination.

(In this universe Izumi is class 1-A class president and Shinso is the vice president.)

"Come on Star." Asha said as her and the others ran.

Star nodded and flew next to her. Then they all split into groups. Izumi, Shinso, the five anthro cats, Asha, Dahlia and Simon in one group and Yui, Shoda and Reiko in another.