UA Students Vs Vengeful Protectors Part 3

As the rest of the UA students kept chasing Fumkage, Dark Shadow, Yuga, Toru and Momo throughout the fake city they had alot of thoughts running through their mind. They couldn't believe that half of their friends were already taken out!!!!!!!!! They knew that The Vengeful Protectors were very well-skilled and were gonna be tough to beat but not this tough. They knew now that they had to be more tactful.

A couple minutes later they lost Fumikage, Dark Shadow, Yuga, Toru and Momo. As soon as they came to the middle of the fake city they came to a stop and Izumi went in front of the others.

"Ok guys as we all know half of our friends have been defeated and The Vengeful Protectors are alot more skilful then wee thought. Not to mention we know that for this training session they are splitting into teams. So I think that I came up with a good plan that might help us." she said.

And then she explained the plan that she came up with to her friends and after she told them about it they smiled.

"Izumi you're a genius!!!!!!!" exclaimed the rest of the UA students.

"Thanks guys now Katie, Victoria, Mistoffelees, Jemima, Pouncival and Nejire-Senpai could you please fly up and see if anyone's coming?" Izumi asked.

"You got it." answered the six kids.

Then they did as the five anthro cats summoned her wings and Nejire made herself levitate and they started looking around the fake city. After a couple minutes of looking they went back down.

"Guys Izuku, Katsuki, Shoto, Ochako, Tenya, Ejiro, Tsu, Fumikage, Hanta, Mashiro, Toru, Denki, Momo, Mina and Rikkido are coming this way!!!!!!!!!" they exclaimed.

"Ok Mei, Varia got your inventions ready?" asked Izumi.

"Got'em all ready." Mei and Varian answered with smirks.

"Good now all of you know what to do." said Izumi with a smirk.

"Yeah if they want to play teams then we will too." Mirio said with a smirk.

The rest of the UA students smiled and nodded then Nejire floated up and saw Mina floating herself and wrapped around Hanta's tape. She figures that Ochako made Mina float with her quirk. With a smirk Nejire aimed her wave motion at the group making them go backwards, the ones on the ground fall on it and Hanta letting Mina go. But then Nejire caught her as she was still wrapped around Hanta's tape. Izuku, Katsuki, Shoto, Ochako, Tenya, Ejiro, Tsu, Fumikage, Hanta, Mashiro, Toru, Denki, Momo and Rikkido looked up and saw Nejire floating and holding Mina by the tape.

"Hey hey Ochako I'am curious. I see that Mina is floating and I know that you can make things weightless and float with your quirk and I think that's what you did with Mina. Is that true?" asked Nejire curiously and tilting her head a little but at the end of the question.

"Yes that is what happened. Really clever figuring out princess." Ochako answered with an impressed grin.

"Hey since you guys like are such escape artists how about some of you catch the three of us?" teased Mirio.

"Yeah unless you're afraid that you won't be able too." Mei teased.

"And if you're not and get us." teased Varian.

Then the three ran off leaving The Vengeful Protectors grinning in amusement.

"Trying to beat us at our own game." Tenya said in an amused tone while folding his arms across his chest.

"Clever." said Fumikage in an amused tone.

"Shoto, Tenya, Tsu, Fumikage, Rikkido go after them we'll handle the rest." Izuku said.