Making Breakfast For Students And Staff

The next morning The Vengeful Protectors got up very early to not only get an early start to do their guarding duties but they decided to surprise the UA students and staff with breakfast as a way to say thank you for the warm welcome when they arrived. As soon as they got the breakfast items and their weapons into the car they drove off to UA high. A couple minutes later they all arrived to UA high, parked their car into the parking lot and got out of their car while grabbing their stuff. Then they went into the kitchen and started cooking while humming.

A couple minutes later while the students were getting ready for the day they all sniffed as they all smelled very delicious.

"What's that smell?" aske Dario.

"We don't know but it smells really good." Victoria and Mistoffeles answered.

"Well come on let's go find out." said Izuni as she motioned her hand.

"Good idea Izumi." Kendo said.

"Indeed." said Kuriorio.

Then they all walked downstairs to where the smell was coming from and they also heard humming. And much to their surprise they found The Vengeful Protectors cooking breakfast. The Vengeful Protectors heard footsteps behind them and turned around and smiled when they saw the UA students standing there.

"Oh you kids are awake." they said in unison.

"Good morning guys." said Marinette with a small wave.

"Did you guys make this?" Awase asked as he looked at the food on the table.

"Yeah we did." answered Izuku with a nod.

"We thought since you all were really welcoming towards us yesterday we all thought that we'd cook you and your teachers breakfast." Tenya said with a bright smile.

"Oh really that's so sweet!!!!!!!!!!" exclaimed Jemima.

"Yeah thank you." Octavia said.

"Yeah we really appreciate it." said Varian as him and the other sat down.

"You're welcome kids." The Vengeful Protectors said in unison as they put their plates of food in front of them.

The UA students smiled and started eating their breakfast. When they all took their first bites they all had huge smiles on their faces.

"This is really good guys!!!!!!" exclaimed the UA students.

"Thanks." The Vengeful Protectors said in unison.

A couple minutes later the UA staff (minus All Might) came inside and saw their students already eating breakfast. When the students and The Vengeful Protectors noticed them they smiled.

"Mom dad guys come here!!!!!!!" Izumi exclaimed as she waved to them.

"You're not gonna believe this!!!!!!" exclaimed Misty.

"The Vengeful Protectors made us breakfast." Adrien said.

"And it's really good!!!!!!" exclaimed Emily.

"Oh really?" Aizawa asked with a small grin.

"That's so nice." said Hisashi.

"Thanks." Shoto said.

"Here we made you guys breakfast too." said Mina as she and the others handed the staff (minus All Might) plates.

"Oh you didn't have to......." started Inko.

"Uh-uh like you said yesterday it's not an option." Denki said in sing-song voice with a smirk and a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah you will let us treat you to breakfast." said Hanta in a sing-song voice with a smirk and a raised eyebrow.

Inko smiled, shook her head and rolled her eyes at her own words being thrown against.

"Ha ha really funny." she said sarcastically.

"Hey it's only fair." said Hanta and Denki in unison.

Then The Vengeful Protectors handed them their plates of food and then the staff started eating.

"This is delicious." the staff said.

"I told you right?!!!!!!" exclaimed Emily with a bright smile.

"Thank you." The Vengeful Protectors said in unison.

And then they turned to Emily, smiled and patted her head which made her smile and blush and that made them chuckle at her adorable expression.

Then they sat down and ate their breakfast as well. A couple minutes later they heard the door close and a scoff from behind. They all turned around and glared to see All Might glaring at The Vengeful Protectors. Seriously he had to start this attitude already? Then he walked away and they all went back to eating.

As soon as they were all done and The Vengeful Protectors volunteered to do dishes before they went to work Aizawa came up to them with a grateful smile.

"Hey thanks for making breakfast today that was really nice of you." said Aizawa gratefully.

"You're quite welcome Aizawa." Fumikage said.

"You guys really nice to us yesterday." said Toru.

"Yeah it was the least we could do *ribbit*." Tsu said.

"Still thanks." said Aizawa.

"You're welcome." The Vengeful Protectors said in unison with nods.

Then they finished with the dishes and went to go get started on their guarding duties. Aizawa smiled as he watched them go. Something told him that they were gonna fit in just fine.