Getting Assinged A Job As Guards

As The Vengeful Protectors were driving across Musutafu to get to the place where they will meet with Nezu they were very curious. What did the famous ratgod want with them? Why did he want to meet with them? Was it for a mission? Whatever it was it had to be good.

A couple minutes later they finally arrived at UA.

"Well guys this is the place Nezu wanted to meet with us." said Izuku as they got out of the car.

"Well what are we waiting for let's see what the ratgod wants to talk to us about." Tenya said.

The others nodded and then they all walked inside UA. As they walked around UA they all looked around it with amazed look in their eyes.

"Wow." said Ochako in amazement.

"Yeah this place is amazing." Hanta said in amazement.

A coupled minutes later they all walked into Nezu's office and saw him looking out the windows. As soon as he heard the doors open he turned around to them and smiled.

"Ah Vengeful Protectors good to see you." said Nezu.

"Good to see you as well ratgod." The Vengeful Protectors said in unison as they walked into the room.

"Ah I see you know my identity." said Nezu with a smirk.

"Of course." Ejiro said with a smirk as he folded his arms across his chest.

"Your reputation proceeds you." said Fumikage with a smirk as he folded his arms across his chest.

The rest of The Vengeful Protectors smirked and nodded which made Nezu smile.

"Anyway please have a seat." he said.

The Vengeful Protectors sat on 19 chairs as Nezu made them each a cup of coffee. He gave them their cups as they took them with grateful smiles and the Nezu sat down on his chair.

"Now for why you're all here like how you say my reputation proceeds me yours does as well." said Nezu.

"Yeah I guess we've gotten pretty big." Katsuki said.

"Not that really matter to us." said Shoto.

"Yeah we just want to protect people and inspire others that they can make a difference *ribbit*." Tsu said.

"That's really nice of you and it's great that you didn't let the power go to your heads." said Nezu.

He knew that  fake heroes allowed the power and popularity go to their heads and never cared about protecting innocents so it always made him very happy to see heroes be this caring especially ones so young.

"Thank you." The Vengeful Protectors said in unison with small smiles and nods.

"You're welcome anyway I know about your work, how you attack your enemies even by setting up some very clever traps and most importantly how you're willing to protect those you save during your mission and how loving and kind you are to them like how you defeated the sludge monster and how you reassured and encouraged my dear niece and her friends after you saved them and I must say it always blows me away when you do." said Nezu.

"Thanks for the words Nezu." Toru said.

"Yeah much appreciated." said Mashiro.

"Which is why I wanna ask you........ to protect my school UA high, my students and my staff." Nezu said.

This made The Vengeful Protectors go wide-eyed as Dark Shadow came out going wide-eyed just them. He acutally trusted them to keep his school and everyone in there safe.

"You want us to be guards at UA?" asked Mezo in shock.

"Yes." Nezu answered.

"But why?" asked Koji in shock.

"Yeah why us?" Momo asked.

"Well you see I hired All Might to be a teacher in this school this year but I only did it in hopes that spending time with the kids will humble him up and teach him humility but to also keep an eye on him as he is currently on thin ice at them moment." answered Nezu with a smirk.

"Oh so you're essentially keeping him on a tight leash." said Kyoka with a smirk.

"Nice move ratgod." Denki said with a smirk.

"Thank you. Anyway since I did I fear that many villains will essentially try to attack the school so knowing that you show no mercy to irredeemable villains, will do anything to keep those you need to protect safe and are really caring people to them I know that my students and staff will be safe and sound. If you do accept I already provided you all a place to live here for the time being close to the school and it is big enough that you all can have all of your weapons and it had been upgraded like a secret headquarters by some of the greatest technicians but you can also add some extra upgrades if you want and it will also not interfere any side missions you have or any that will come up. So what do you all say?" said Nezu.

The Vengeful Protectors all thought for a minute. The chance to fight villains, the chance to bond with upcoming heroes and true heroes and the chance to rub it in Assmight's face and to put him in his place? That sounded like a very great fucking deal. Then they all looked at each other and smiled and then smiled at Nezu.

"We accept ratgod." they all said in unison as Dark Shadow nodded cutely.

"Excellent you all start next week and you all need to arrive at USJ as I all want you to be special guests there. The other heroes aren't aware of what I planned as I want it to be surprise. Well thank you all for accepting and I will see you all next week." said Nezu as he shook their hands.

"You're welcome and we'll see you next week too." The Vengeful Protectors said in unison.

Then they all walked out the door and left UA to drive back home to let Imelda of the news and Nezu sat down and smiled as he started working on paperwork feeling like this was a very great idea and that UA was never gonna be the same in a good way.

Little did The Vengeful Protectors know was that this was one of the best decisions that they ever made.