Finding Out Their Secret

As The Vengeful Protectors was walking outside of the school with Eraserhead, Pyro, Green Telek, Ignagium, Mrs. Joke, Present Mic, Midnight, Endeavor and Blizzard they were very confused. What did they want to talk about? Whatever it was it must've been very important so they didn't question it.

Anyway as they came outside and in front of the school The Vengeful Protectors noticed Eraserhead head a very solemn look on his face.

"So what do you guys need to talk about?" asked Izuku.

"Is something wrong?" Tenya asked concerningly.

"No nothing's wrong I just need to ask you kids something." answered Eraserhead.

"Oh ok." Ochako said with a shrug.

"So what do you want to ask?" asked Shoto.

"Yeah what's up?" Denki asked.

"Ok I'am sure that you all know about the trial that took place where The League Of Assasins were in and how those corrupted ex-cops, ex-judge and All Might got them to go free and not be given the death penalty right?" asked Eraserhead.

The Vengeful Protectors looked down at the floor and glared with hate-filled eyes.

"Yeah we did." Mashiro answered angrily.

"And let's just say it pissed us off." said Toru angrily.

"Yeah we were especially pissed off at Assmight." Hanta said angrily.

The true heroes chuckled at the name that Hanta gave All Might.

"Assmight that's a good one." said Eraserhead in an amused tone.

"Thanks Red Riot, Chargebolt, Alien Queen and me came up with that." Hanta said with a bright smile.

"Yeah it just popped into our heads one day." said Denki.

"And it just stuck." Mina said.

"We just thought it would be funny." said Ejiro.

"You're welcome anyway while I was at the trial the heroes, vigilantes and anti-heroes that were in the battle against The League Of Assasins told me that 19 of the orphans that poor girl took care of couldn't stop crying and on the day of the sludge monster incident when you guys were confronting All Might I noticed the hate and anger in your eyes and I could be wrong but I need to know.......... are you those 19 orphans?" Eraserhead asked.

That question made Pyro, Green Telek, Ignagium, Mrs. Joke, Present Mic, Midnight, Endeavor and Blizzard go wide-eyed in shock. Could that be true? Could those kids be them? Knowing that they were caught and that they could trust them The Vengeful Protectors chuckled a little bit.

"So you figured it out? Not surprising really it's hard keeping anything from you.' said The Vengeful Protectors in unison with small smiles.

The heroes stared at them in shock for a little bit. Pyro, Green Telek, Ignagium, Mrs. Joke, Present Mic, Midnight, Endeavor and Blizzard at realizing their true identities and not noticing it sooner and Eraserhead at his suspicions being right.

"I.............. I knew it." Eraserhead said in shock.

"So you're really them?" asked Green Telek in shock.

"Surprise." Katsuki answered.

"Why didn't the rest of us realize this sooner?" asked Pyro.

"Hey don't be hard on yourselves for not realizing it sooner yourselves." Yuga said.

"Yeah to be fair to you we made sure to keep our identities hidden really good." said Mezo.

"Yeah so don't feel stupid for not realizing it earlier." Koji said.