Killing The League Of Assasins

Meanwhile The Vengeful Protectors were walking towards a car that they also made from scratch with huge grins. Why? Cause they had just found The League Of Assasins base!!!!!!!!!!! Now not only could they get their revenge on them for killing Alania but they could also get vengeance for those that had also been wronged by him and all of their victims. After putting their weapons into their car and putting their motorcycles into a special compartment of their car they went in and started driving off.  

"Well guys this is it it's finally time for The League Of Assasins to get what they fucking deserve." Izuku said with determination.

"I agree nerd it's time give those assholes the fucking karma that they've been fucking avoiding for far too long." said Katsuki angrily.

"They thought that they could avoid consequences for any longer." Ochako said with a smirk.

"I know right Ochako they really thought they could." said Momo with a smirk.

"Well no more." Tenya said with a smirk.

"Cause they're angels of death are finally coming for them." said Shoto with a smirk.

"Indeed friends now they shall fully endure the exact misery and suffering they have inflicted onto others are you ready for this Dark Shadow?" Fumikage said with a smirk.

"Oh I'am ready Fumikage I've been waiting to do this since we've made this awesome decision." answered Dark Shadow as he cracked his knuckles.

The Vengeful Protectors  smiled up at Dark Shadow as he said and did that.

"And the best part is we're gonna be the ones to bring it to them." Kyoka said with a smirk.

"Yeah so get ready League Of Assasins." said Mina with a smirk.

"Cause we're coming for you." The Vengeful Protectors  said in unison with smirks.

About an hour later they finally arrived at The League Of Assasins base. They quietly parked their car far away so that none of the League Of Assasins members would find them, quietly got out, grabbed the weapons that they needed for the mission and snuck in.

A couple minutes later they all heard some voices. Feeling curious they all snuck over to where they were coming from.

"Is the Lazarus Pit ready?" asked Ra's Al Ghul evilly.

"Yes it is boss." one of the members answered evilly.

"Good now let's get our new test subjects ready." said Ra's Al Ghul evilly.

"No please have mercy!!!!!!!!!' a female voice cried.

"Quiet!!!!!!!!" yelled Ra's Al Ghul.

Hearing that they had victims that they were gonna test out The Lazarus Pit and the woman begging for mercy made The Vengeful Protectors go wide-eyed and gasp quietly. They all snuck a little bit closer, kneeled down and peeked through an opening. They got wide-eyed and growled quietly at what they saw. The League Of Assasins was holding a family that consisted of a mom, a dad, a 15 year old girl and a six year old girl hostage!!!!!!!

"Now you all should be excited you're all about to become the first people to try out the new upgrades to The Lazarus Pit you should all be quite thrilled at being part of the amazing occasion." Ra's Al Ghul said evilly as he walked around the family.

"No please just, just let us go " said the dad fearfully.

"Now now you should all also be grateful we could've killed you right then and there but after an incident cause by a minor setback we realized that would bring to much attention so we decided to let you live." Ra's Al Ghul said evilly.