The Day Off Part 2

After finishing their run The Vengeful Protectors got back on their motorcycles, put their sunglasses back on and rode off. They all felt very happy seeing Mirabel and Camillo there and meeting their family and wondered if they were gonna see anymore of the UA students during their day off.

When they looked down for a second when they were at a stoplight they noticed that they needed to refill the gas tanks on there motorcycles so when the light turned green they pulled up into the closest gas station to fill up their gas tanks and each get a bottle of water for the road. As soon as their gas tanks were refilled they went inside the gas station to get their bottles of water. When they grabbed them they heard a female voice behind them.

"Guys hi!!!!!!!!" it said.

They all turned around and smiled when they saw Asha, a another woman and an elderly man standing behind them.

"Oh hi Asha." said Izuku with a bright smile.

"Good to see you." Katsuki said.

"Good to see you guys too." said Asha.

"What are you doing here?" Toru asked.

"Oh my mom, saba and me are spending the day together so we're picking up some drinks and snacks." answered Asha.

"Wow small world." Koji said with a bright smile.

"Yeah we're here filling up the gas tanks for our motorcycles and  picking up some bottles of water for the road." said Mezo as he held up his bottle of water.

"Wow it really is a small world." Asha said with a smirk, putting her hands on her hips and raising an eyebrow.

"Honey who are they?" asked the woman.

"Yeah aren't you going to introduce us to your new friends child?" the elderly man asked.

"Oh yeah mom saba these are the ones Dahlia, Gabo, Dario, Simon, Bazeema, Safi, Hal and Valentino told you about." answered Asha.

"Oh the ones who are temporarily at your school?" the woman asked as her and the elderly man had huge smiles.

"Yeah that's us ma'am."  answered Shoto.

"Oh polite too I like that well it's really nice to meet you all I'am Asha's mom Sakina."

"And I'am her saba Sabino."

"It's really nice to meet all of you too." The Vengeful Protectors said in unison as they shook Sakina and Sabino's hands.

"We must tell you that you're daughter and granddaughter is more then living up the hopes and dreams that her late father had for her." said Tenya kindly.

"Indeed if he was still here on this Earth then he would have definitely been proud of her and amazed of the dedication that her and her friends have." Fumikage said kindly

"We know that we are." said Mina kindly.

"So we should let you know that you should be proud of her and her friends *ribbit." Tsu said kindly.

"Oh we know that and we are." said Sabino proudly.

"And I know that her father would be just as proud of her as we are." Sakina said proudly as she put a hand on Asha's back. 

Asha smiled at hearing The Vengeful Protectors's kind words and hugged them.

"Thank you." said Asha gratefully.

The Vengeful Protectors chuckled and hugged her back.

"You're welcome princess." they said in unison.