The Day Off Part 4

After buying their guitars at Mika and Kyotoku's music store they all decided to hit the mall to go shopping. Though the guys dreaded that the girls might make them go into Victoria's Secret for them  to get some new bras for them it was a torture chamber. But either way they were very excited to get some new clothes cause they needed them.

A couple minutes later they all made it to the mall. After parking their motorcycles at the mall parking lot, putting a cover over the wagons and a safety lock on it too so that nobody stole their guitars and taking off their sunglasses they all walked inside the mall.

As they all looked around the mall they wondered what store they should hit first and a couple seconds later they heard some voices behind them.

"Dad how are you feeling? I know it's almost the anniversary of your's and that bitch's divorce." a familiar female voice asked concerningly.

"Yeah Mr. Stolas are you ok?" asked another female voice concerningly.

"Oh I'am doing fine girls it's ok." a male voice answered reassuringly.

They all turned around and smiled when they saw Octavia and Emily their. And with them was a male owl demon-like creature with blue feathers, three imp-like creatures two males and one female, a female hellhound-like creature, a girl with white skin, rosy cheeks, long blonde hair that was tied in a long ponytail and wearing a red business suit, a girl that had grayish-lavender skin, an x over her right eye, long grayish-white hair with purple tips, wearing a red hairbow a red shirt and a black miniskirt, a male spider demon-like creature with white fur with pink splotches, wearing a long light pink blazer with horizontal stripes, a grey bowtie and long grey thigh-high heeled boots, a male cat demon-like creature with black and white fur, large red and white wings, wearing a black top hat with a red band, a red bowtie and black trousers that were held back by suspenders over his shoulders, a male snake demon-like creature with charcoal gray and yellow skin, wearing a charcoal gray jacket, a top hat that surprisingly had an eye and mouth and a pair of goggles, a tiny female cyclops demon-like creature wearing a red-pink maid dress underneath a white apron and a male demon-like creature with beige colored skin, wearing a pinkish-red pinstripe coat, a black knotted bowtie and carrying a thin cane with a microphone on it.

(Just to let you know just in case some of you might not know they're not actual demons and Emily is not  an actual angel in this universe they have demon/angel-like quirks that make them look just like demons and an angel)

"Are you sure dad I know how hard the divorce was before you met Blitz?" asked Octavia concerningly.

"I know you're worried Via and I appreciate it but don't worry. As long as I have you, Blitzy and the others I'll be fine." Stolas answered as he put both hands on Octavia's shoulders.

"Ok dad I love you." said Octavia.

"I love you too my owlette." Stolas said as him and Octavia hugged each other.

After they released The Vengeful Protectors smiled and started to approach them.

"That's the spirit sir!!!!!!' exclaimed The Vengeful Protectors in unison.

Octavia, Emily and the rest in their group turned around and the two girls smiled and gasped excitedly when they saw The Vengeful Protectors smiling kindly at them.

"Aaaaahhhhh guys you're here!!!!!!!!" Emily squealed as she jumped up a little bit.

"Hi guys it's good to see you!!!!!!!!!!!" exclaimed Octavia.

Then they both ran to The Vengeful Protectors and hugged them to which The Vengeful Protectors chuckled and hugged them back.

"Hi girls it's good to see you too." they said in unison.