The Day Off Part 1

Since it was the day off for everyone at the school for everyone at UA high including The Vengeful Protectors Nezu gave them all permission to leave the school for the day and do whatever they wanted. The UA staff (minus All Might who was already gone) decided to either do their hero work, go relax at home or go somewhere else, the students decided to hang out with their families and The Vengeful Protectors decided to spend the day together. Since the announcement of the day off they all already came up with a plan on how they were gonna spend it and they were very excited for it.

After saying goodbye to the UA students and staff they all went back to their house and went to grab their motorcycles since they decided to take those for the day. When they got to the house they grabbed the keys to their motorcycles, got them out of their car and smiled at each other.

"You guys ready to get this much needed day started guys?" Izuku asked.

"You bet we are Izuku." answered the others in unison.

They all got on their motorcycles, turned them on, put on their sunglasses and started riding. While riding on their motorcycles they all looked around Musutafu. They all noticed how much happier the citizens were and once again how much safer it was. Yes they still had to deal with villains but it was sill alot safer for the citizens to roam the streets nowadays. Making Aizawa the number one hero was one of the best decisions that the ratgod had ever made.

They also noticed some people looking at them while blushing. While at a stoplight they noticed a group of teenagers staring at them while blushing. They smiled at them which made the group of teenagers faces turn bright red and run off as they saw that they noticed them. This made The Vengeful Protectors each let out a short laugh as they tossed their heads back a little bit at their adorable reactions and then they kept riding as they light turned green.

They all smiled at each other as they kept riding. They couldn't wait to get their day offs started and most importantly spend it together and who knows maybe they'll run into some of the students and/or staff while they were out?

The first thing they decided to do was go to the park and get a good run. As they were running down the path they were on they smiled as they took in the gorgeous scenery and the smiling faces on the people were there. A couple minutes later they heard two people calling out to them.

"Guys over here!!!!!!!!!!!!!" they called out.

The Vengeful Protectors stopped running,  turned around and smiled as they Mirabel and Camillo smiling and waving at them as they were sitting on the grass with their family.

"Hi kids." said Izuku as him and the others walked towards them

"Never expected to see you guys here." Shoto said.

"Yeah we're just here cause we all decided to have a familia picnic." said Mirabel.

"Well that's nice." Tenya said.

"Indeed." said Fumikage.

"Hermano mayor, prima who are they?" a little boy asked with black curly hair and wearing an organge shirt curiously as he was petting a jaguar that was laying next to him.

"Yeah who are they guys?" asked a girl had curly brown hair tied up in a bun and wearing a  white and gold shirt, a long red skirt with yellow and light-red streaks and a red choker as a guy with slick black hair and a wearing a white shirt had an arm around her.

"Oh they're the ones we told you about." Mirabel answered.

"Yeah you know the ones we said are gonna be at our school for a few days?" said Camillo.

"Oh that's them!!!!!!" exclaimed a woman with a long-sleeved baby blue shirt, a tiffany blue long skirt and a blue cooking apron.

"It's really nice to meet all of you." a man with slick brown hair, wearing a pair of round glasses and a navy-blue vest over a white shirt.