The Day Off Part 3

After leaving the restaurant The Vengeful Protectors were riding their motorcycles to pick up some guitars that they decided to buy for themselves since their old ones broke at a very popular music store that they heard about. One of the things that they liked doing in their spare time when they weren't busy was playing music. They liked singing alot of their favorite songs and even making their own music. It was also a very relaxing way for them to relive stress. And with All Might around they were sure as hell gonna need it.

Anyway a couple minutes later they pulled up to the music store parking lot, parked their motorcycles and took off their sunglasses. Once they entered the music store they looked around and saw how busy it was.

"Whoa they weren't kidding when they said it was popular." said Ejiro in amazement.

"No kidding Ejiro." Hanta said in amazement.

They also saw all of the various musical instruments hanging on the walls and on other displays. They were very amazed and impressed with the different types of instruments that were there. It looked like the music store had a little something for everyone. They could see why it was very popular.

They stopped looking when they saw some guitars hanging on the walls next to each other.

"Wow those are some of the most amazing guitars we've ever seen." said The Vengeful Protectors in unison in amazement.

"Beautiful aren't they?" two voices asked in unison behind them.

They turned and smiled when they saw a man and woman approaching them smiling.

"Oh hi you must be the owners right?" asked Kyoka.

"Yep that's us sweetie I'am Mika Jiro."

"And I'am her husband Kyotoku Jiro welcome to our store."

The Vengeful Protectors smiled and shook their hands to which Mika and Kyotku shook their hands back.

"It's really nice to meet you and yes their real beauts." Tenya said as him and the others turned back to the guitars.

"Indeed they are quite stunning." said Fumikage.

"Yeah they look really awesome." Dark Shadow said as he came out.

"They look so cool!!!!!!" exclaimed Mina as she jumped up a little bit.

"Well you all have great taste these guitars are some of the most popular guitars not only that they are also some of the most well-known in the music industry." Kyotoku said as him and Mika came behind the counter.

"Yes they are actually used alot by many guitarists in concerts and music videos also some singers play these too." said Mika.

"Hmmmmmmmm........ interesting." The Vengeful Protectors said in unison thoughtfully as they put their fingers underneath their chins.

They never thought that the guitars had such history and they always liked to learn about that sort of stuff. Not that they cared about popularity in instruments or their value they just thought they looked cool. They just liked learning about amazing music facts.

"Hey ummmmmm can we test them out?" asked Kyoka.

"Yeah we wanna see how well they work before we consider buying them if you don't mind." Izuku said.

"Of course." answered Mika and Kyotoku in unison.

Then they both took the guitars off the wall and gave them to The Vengeful Protectors who then smiled down at the guitars.

"So what are you kids gonna sing?" Mika and Kyotoku asked in unison.

"It's a mashup of songs we like that we created." answered The Vengeful Protectors in unison.