Meeting The Big Three, Mei And Varian

After the meeting with Nezu The Vengeful Protectors were walking down the hallway. They were very glad that the meeting somewhat went well and many of the staff were on their side and supported them but they were also very annoyed that All Might just had to be the fucking asshole that he always was and try to get them to leave UA High. But they were not leaving as they had a job to do and when they agree to do it they commit to it so they were not gonna let him get in the way of their duties.

As they were walking down the hallway they noticed many of the students blushing at them. They smiled at them which made many of them blush even harder and turn away. They quietly chuckled at their adorable expressions as they kept walking down the hallway. A couple seconds later they saw Mirio, Nejire and another boy named Tamaki Amajiki running up to them looking very concerned.

"Hey what happened?!!!!!!!" asked Mirio concerningly.

"Yeah we heard a crash!!!!!!!!!!!" Nejire exclaimed.

"Was their a villain attack?!!!!!!!!" asked Tamaki concerningly.

"No their wasn't." Izuku answered.

"Yes everything is quite alright." said Fumikage reassuringly as he had his hands up.

"Oh ok." Nejire said with a smile.

"Sorry if we seemed paranoid there." said Tamaki nervously as he looked down at the ground and blushed.

"Yeah we just heard the crash and wanted to see if everything's ok and if we can help." Mirio said.

"Oh no it's ok you kids don't have to apologize." said Ochako reassuringly.

"Yeah we understand." Shoto said reassuringly.

"In fact we're actually impressed how you were willing to put yourselves into the ring of fire and help out if we needed it." said Tenya kindly.

"Yeah that was really manly." Ejiro said kindly as he put his hands on his hips.

The rest of The Vengeful Protectors smiled and nodded as Dark Shadow nodded cutely. Mirio, Nejire and Tamaki smiled at their compliments and kind words as Nejire and Tamaki blushed which did not go unnoticed by The Vengeful Protectors or Mirio as they smiled at this.

"So anyway since we're gonna be your bodygaurds and be around each other for a while why not tell your names?" asked Hanta.

"Oh well we're The Big Three I'am Mirio Togata."

I'am Nejire Hado."

"And I'am Tamaki Amajiki."

"It's nice to meet you." The Vengeful Protectors said in unison.

"It's nice to meet you too." said Mirio and Tamaki in unison.

But Nejire excitedly went in front of them and smiled excitedly.

"Ok I've got just a few questions. I know Tsukoyomi's quirk is Dark Shadow but what are the rest your guy's quirks? Why are you wearing a mask is it cause your feeling sick or just trying to look cool? How do you make some of your inventions? How did you become The Vengeful Protectors? How do you make your costumes appear......." she asked excitedly.

"Nejire calm down." said Mirio as The Vengeful Protectors just grinned in amusement at her excitement.

"But I'am just curious."  Nejire said pouting.

The Vengeful Protectors chuckled and shook their heads in amusement.

"Sorry princess but some things we'll answer but some are a secret." said The Vengeful Protectors in unison.