Aftermath

After the incident with the sludge monster Pyro, Green Telek, Izumi, the five anthro cats, Kendo, Tetsu, Awase and Kuriorio were walking back the Mydoria house since Katie, Victoria, Mistoffelees, Jemima, Pouncival, Kendo, Tetsu, Awase and Kuriorio already called their families to let them know that they were gonna be there to make themselves calm down and relax after what just happened. While walking they all heard footsteps running behind them.

"Guys guys over here!!!!!!!!!!" called out a voice.

They all turned around to see the kids other friends Neito Monoma, Sen Kaibara, Togaro Kamikiri, Yui Kodai, Kinoko Komori, Ibarra Shiozaki, Jurota Shishida, Nirengeki Shoda, Pony Tsunotori, Kosei Tsubarraba, Setsuna Tokage, Manga Fukidashi, Juzo Honenuki, Kojiro Bondo, Reiko Yanagi and Hiryu Rin running towards them.

"We saw what happened in the news!!!!!!!!!!!!" Reiko exclaimed.

"Are you ok?!!!!!!!!!" asked Yui concerningly.

"Yeah we're ok guys." Izumi answered.

"Yeah don't worry." said Kendo.

"Yeah luckily The Vengeful Protectors came in and helped us." Victoria and Mistoffelees in unison.

"Well that's good." sighed Monoma in relif.

"And we saw you guys helping them fighting that sludge monster." Pony said in an amazed tone.

"You guys were amazing out there!!!!!!!!" exclaimed Shoda.

"Thanks guys." Katie said.

"It was also quite astounding for us to fight along side them as well." said Kuriorio.

"We still can't believe that The Vengeful Protectors came in and saved you!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Tsubarraba exclaimed.

"We know right?!!!!!!!!!!" asked Awase in an amazed tone.

"We never expected them to drop by and save us or to even be here." Tetsu said.

"It was so amazing!!!!!!!!!" exclaimed Jemima with a huge smile.

"And they are just as cool as they are in TV!!!!!!!!" Pouncival exclaimed.

"I bet they are also just as really good to look at in real life too." said Setsuna in a sexual tone as she was blushing.

This made many of them blush too as Izumi, Kendo, Tetsu, Awase and Kuriorio were blushing the hardest.

"SETSUNA!!!!!!" Izumi, Kendo, Tetsu, Awase and Kuriorio exclaimed in unison and in embarrassed tones.

"What I'am just saying they are and judging by your looks I'am right and they are." said Setsuna teasingly with a smirk as she was folding her arms across her chest and raising an eyebrow.

Izumi, Kendo, Tetsu, Awase and Kuriorio's faces turned bright red as they hid them in their hands and groaned. This made everyone else chuckle in amusement.

"Well we're just glad that you guys are ok." Ibarra said.

"Thanks guys." said Izumi, the five anthro cats, Kendo, Tetsu, Awase and Kuriorio in unison.

Their friends smiled and nodded.

"Oh and by the was Auntie Inko and Uncle Hisashi we called our parents and they said that we can come over to your guys house if we wanted to." Togaru said.

"Ok then let's go." said Pyro and Green Telek in unison as they smiled and motioned their hands for the kids to fallow them.

They all nodded as they all walked together and as they were they couldn't help but think about The Vengeful Protectors and swore that once the sports festival starts they'll all be sure to invite them over to watch.

Meanwhile Eraserhead was driving back home and as we was he couldn't stop thinking about The Vengeful Protectors. He could tell that they were the orphans that he was told were the orphans that couldn't stop crying after that poor girl Alania got killed by The League Of Assasins and he knows that he saw them. Not only cause of the amount of people in the group but how acted and were around All Might.

"I can't believe it The Vengeful Protectors could be the orphans I was told about I can just tell it is. Mostly cause of how they looked at All Might the anger and hatred they had in their eyes and I don't blame them for having that cause if I lost an important person in my life and so-called hero like him let her murders go I would be feeling nothing but those two things to the exact person who fucked me over kids if that's really you I want you to know that you aren't alone and even if you aren't them I will still help you cause you are helping so many people and changing lives for the better and if you ever need me I'll be there." he thought.

Meanwhile The Vengeful Protectors finally made it home and after parking their car and get out of their vigilante costumes they started to walk to the orphanage since Imelda had invited them to dinner. As they were walking back they couldn't stop thinking about those very sweet kids. They just loved their bravery and ambition and also their commitment to the safety of civilians and to each other. They promised when the sports festival comes they will all be there support them and cheer them on. Anyway when they arrived at the orphanage they all opened the door and smiled.

"Hey we're here!!!!!!!!" said The Vengeful Protectors in unison.

The orphans smiled as they saw The Vengeful Protectors and they all ran and hugged them to which they all hugged back and gave them all motherly/fatherly kisses on the cheeks.

Imelda smiled as she ran out of the kitchen and hugged The Vengeful Protectors.

"Oh niños and niñas it's so good to see you!!!!!!!!!" she exclaimed.

"We wouldn't miss it for the world." said The Vengeful Protectors as they hugged her back.

"All right dinner will be ready in about a few minutes." Imelda said as they released.

As she was walking back to the kitchen The Vengeful Protectors fallowed her.

"Do you want us to help you?" asked Momo.

"Yeah cause we don't mind." Shoto said.

"Are you sure?" asked Imelda.

She didn't want to feel like a burden to them.

"Yes besides you have done many things for us when we were little." Fumikage answered.

"Yeah it's the least we can do." said Hanta.

"So don't worry we don't mind." Izuku said.

The rest of The Vengeful Protectors smiled and nodded as Dark Shadow nodded cutely. Hearing those kind words made Imelda smile. She knew that they were very grateful for everything her and Alania did for them but it still touched her heart.

"All right then." said Imelda.

After a couple minutes of cooking later they all finally sat down and ate dinner. While eating Izuku, Ochako, Tsu, Toru, Kyoka, Momo and Mina looked at each other and blushed. This made everyone else smile cause they all knew that they had a huge crush on each other and hoped that one day they'll be able to confess to each other.

But little did they know that was soon going to happen.