The Funeral And The Trial

The next day a funeral was held for Alania. Everyone from town came as she was loved and respected by everyone due to her kind, brave and motherly nature and they wanted to support Imelda and the orphans knowing how hard it was. All the kids that were adopted in the past but no longer living in the same town came came to the funeral too after hearing about the news including Alyssa who was now 14 and her two dads. When they arrived they gave Imelda and the orphans a huge hug as Alyssa was bawling her eyes out cause she absolutely loved Alania and was very close to her and Imelda.

Even the heroes, vigilantes and anti-heroes that were there during The League Of Assasins attack attended the funeral to give their condolences for their loss. They also said that they were sorry for the vigilantes and anti-heroes not being able to kill The League Of Assasins on time before the corrupted cops took them away. Imelda and the orphans including the group of 19 friends said it was ok and that it was not their fault.

The funeral was beautiful as all of the townsfolk spoke about what an amazing and kind-hearted person she was as she always wanted to help and was always there when you needed to talk to, the kids who were adopted including Alyssa spoke about how kind and welcoming she was to them when they first came to the orphanage and how wonderfully she took care of them before they got adopted, the younger kids and some of the teenagers (the 19 friends were were gonna go last) spoke about how amazing she was to them ever since their first days at the orphanage, how she comforted them whenever they cried about what happened to their biological parents, always hung out with them whenever she wasn't busy, helped them out whenever they needed and was a great mother figure to them, Imelda spoke about all the great times she had with Alania and how she was always selfless and putting others first before herself and completed her speech with saying she was the best sister that anybody could ask for. And finally Izuku, Katsuki, Shoto, Ochako, Tenya, Ejiro, Tsu, Fumikage, Koji, Mezo, Hanta, Yuga, Mashiro, Toru, Denki, Kyoka, Momo, Mina and Rikkido were the last to give their speech. As they talked about all the great things that she did for them and what a huge impact she made in their lives they remembered all the good times they had with her. After they finished their speech they fell down to their knees and broke down crying as they had their hands over their eyes and Imelda ran over, picked them up and got them off the stage as she comforted them while still crying.

After the funeral ended the heroes, vigilantes and anti-heroes told them that the trial was tommorow and was gonna be broadcasted on TV and they told them that they promised that The League Of Assasins will be given the death penalty. Imelda and the orphans thanked them as Imelda shook their hands and the orphans including the 19 friends hugged them. After the heroes, vigilantes and anti-heroes left they all hoped that the justice system in Musutafu will bring justice and give those assholes what they truly deserved. But sadly that was not going to happen.

The next day the trial was happening and let's just say it was not going well. The corrupted cops were showing that they did "not have the grounds for an actual arrest." The reason for that was The League Of Assasins didn't really bring anybody to The Lazurus Pit and that they didn't kill anybody. When the uncorrupted cops, the heroes, vigilantes and anti-heroes tried to point out what happened to Alania the corrupted cops had the fucking audacity to say that it was her own fault!!!!!!!!!!!!

There were also two of the biggest heroes in Musutafu at the trial as well Shoto Aizawa a.k.a Eraserhead and Toshinori Yagi a.k.a All Might. Eraserhead was agreeing that The League Of Assasins should be given the death penalty for attacking those innocent people in that small town and for killing an innocent woman right in front of her older sister and the kids she takes care of All Might was agreeing with the corrupted cops.

"Your honor please I'am begging at least consider giving these bastards the proper punishment that they deserve they committed too much crimes and after this and what he just put that poor woman and those poor kids through you need to give them the death penalty." Eraserhead pleaded.

"No your honor please listen to these fine cops there is not enough evidence to arrest them let alone give them the death penalty." said All Might.

"Thank you All Might now your honor as you can see this careless lady immediately ran right in front of the sword and that her carelessness is what got her killed in the first place." one of the corrupted cops said.

"SHE DID THAT FOR HER SISTER YOU ASSHOLE SHE SACRIFICED HERSELF TO MAKE SURE SHE DIDN'T DIE!!!!!!!!!!!" yelled the uncorrupted cops, the heroes, vigilantes, anti-heroes and Ereaserhead.

"NO HE HAS A POINT SHE SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN CARELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" All Might yelled.

This started a huge argument amongst them but then the judge banged his gavel to get them to stop.

"Order order!!!!!!!! As much as I hate to say this but......... I'am gonna have to agree that there's not enough grounds for an actual arrest or the death penalty so The League Of Assasins are free to go." said the judge.

"Excellent choice your honor." All Might said proudly.

The League Of Assasins and the corrupted cops smirked triumphantly at the judge's decision but the uncorrupted cops, the heroes, vigilantes, anti-heroes and Ereaserhead got wide-eyed in shock. Was the judge really gonna let these psychotic maniacs go even after what they had just done!!!!!!!!

"What?" asked the uncorrupted cops in shock.

"No your honor please!!!!!!!!!" the heroes, vigilantes and anti-heroes pleaded.

"Your honor please reconsider I'am begging you you know that they're just gonna fucking do something like this again and please think of this girl's poor sister and those poor kids how the fuck are they gonna react to this? How are they gonna react knowing that the killers of their sister and caretaker are walking free just reconsider your decision please!!!!!!!!!" pleaded Eraserhead.

"I'am sorry Eraserhead but it's out of my hands." the judge said.

"But your honor......." started Eraserhead.

"Eraserhead stand down court dismissed." the judge said.

Then he banged his gavel as the trial ended. The corrupted cops smirked as they took the handcuffs off of The League Of Assasins. When The League Of Assasins started to leave the courtroom the vigilantes and anti-heroes ran to kill them but the corrupted cops stopped them in their tracks until they left.

When they were gone the corrupted cops left feeling very smug, the uncorrupted cops, the heroes, vigilantes and anti-heroes left feeling very dejected and then Eraserhead and All Might left with All Might feeling very proud of the outcome and the judge's "smart decision" and Eraserhead feeling very pissed off at the judge, corrupted cops and All Might, not being able to look at All Might and feeling very sad for the sister and orphans not being able to fully have closure and that the murderers of the most important person in their lives got away with it.

Little did any of them know was that this decision would awaken some of the greatest vigilantes that the entire world has ever known as 19 teenagers will make one of the greatest decisions that they had ever made.