Aftermath Of Rescue

The Vengeful Protectors smiled as the students and staff of UA (minus All Might) were staring at them in amazement. Looks like they really did make a very good first impression after all.

"Uhhhhhhh guys I think that we all left them a little bit speechles." Tenya said with a small smile.

"Yeah I think we did just a tad." said Izuku with a small smile.

Then all of a sudden they felt themselves being tackled to the ground. They looked up and smiled when they saw Izumi, the five anthro cats, Kendo, Tetsu, Awase and Kuriorio hugging them.

"GUYS YOU'RE HERE!!!!!!! WE'RE SO GLAD TO SEE YOU AGAIN!!!!!!!" the 10 kids exclaimed.

The Vengeful Protectors giggled at their adorable actions and patted their heads.

"We're glad to see you guys again too but can you please get off you're crushing us.". said The Vengeful Protectors in amused tones.

The 10 kids did as Izumi, Kendo, Tetsu, Awase and Kuriorio blushed with small grins. This didn't go unnoticed by The Vengeful Protectors or the five anthro cats as they smiled at their adorable expressions.

Eraserhead, Pyro and Green Telek smiled as they approached The Vengeful Protectors.

"You kids always know how to make an entrance." Eraserhead said.

"Well what can we say? We like to enter with a flare!!!!!!!" exclaimed Yuga as he placed a hand on his hip and moved his other hand up in the air.

The rest of The Vengeful Protectors, Eraserhead, Pyro and Green smiled as they shook their heads and rolled their eyes in amusement at Yuga's actions.

"We can tell and we're glad that you did.'" Pyro said.

"Yeah thank you for saving us." said Green Telek gratefully.

"You're welcome Green Telek." Izuku said with a nod.

"Hi kids." said Ignagium with a bright smile as he approached The Vengeful Protectors.

"Ah Ignagium hello how have you been doing?" Tenya said as he and his friends smiled at him.

"I've been doing fine and it's good to see you guys again." said Ignagium.

"Pleasent to see you as well." Fumikage said as Dark Shadow nodded cutely.

"What are you guys doing here?" asked a girl named Asha with an amazed grin

"Yeah what brings you here?" a boy named Jurota Shishida asked also with an amazed grin.

"Oh we're here cause your principal asked us to be here." answered Shoto.

"Yeah cause we're gonna be your new bodygaurds." Ochako said.

This made all of the students have huge very excited smiles on their faces and have all of the staff (minus All Might) smile gratefully at them for their help.

"Oh that is so cool!!!!!!!" exclaimed a boy named Steven Universe.

"I know right?!!!!!!!! That's so awesome!!!!!!!!" a girl named Nejire Hado exclaimed as she jumped up and down in excitement.

"Yeah especially cause I think we're kinda gonna need that." said a boy named Gabo as he looked down at the dead villains and nomu laying on the ground.

"Yeah just a little bit." a boy named Hitch Trailblazer said as he did too.

The Vengeful Protectors couldn't help but chuckle at their adorable reactions.

"Yeah I also think we're gonna need you guys here." said Present Mic as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Yeah especially with what just happened we'll appreciate the extra help." Mrs. Joke said.