Aftermath Of Training Session

As the UA students were leaving the fake city they all had huge smiles on their faces. Even thought they lost the match they all had alot of fun and now all had brand new techniques that they can use on villains whenever they're fighting them. Not to mention they all just got trained by one of the greatest vigilante teams in the entire world. How fucking awesome was that?!!!!!!!!!

"I don't know about you guys but that was the most amazing training session that I ever had." said Izumi with a huge smile.

"Oh you're not the only one who thinks that Izumi." Shinso said.

"Yeah that was fucking awesome." said Asha.

"And it was also so much fun." Mirabel said.

"Not to mention we all now have new fighting strategies that we can all use to take down enemies." said Kuriorio.

"Yeah all the plans and fighting skills we used on The Vengeful Protectors we can use on them." Victoria said.

"I agree dear they will be great to defeat villains." said Mistoffelees.

"So guys is it true?" Emily asked with a slight blush.

"Is what true Emily?" asked Camillo.

"Did Fumikage and Yuga check on Emily and did Tenya and Mezo check on me when we got knocked out?" Juzo asked with a slight blush.

"Yes it's true." answered the rest of the UA students.

"Why does it flatter you a little?" Octavia teased with a smirk.

"Yeah does it?" teased Sen with a smirk.

"It flatter you too if they did the same to you!!!!!!!!" Emily and Juzo groaned with blushing.

Sen and Octavia blushed when they said that cause it's true as Emily and Juzo smiled in victory.

Then they all noticed Tsubarraba and Misty looking down while blushing.

"Hey guys are you ok?" asked Sunny concerningly.

"We can't believe Tsu captured us............. with her toungue!!!!!!!" Tsuburabba and Misty answered while blushing.

This made the others grin in amusement.

"Didn't know that you two were kinky." teased Setsuna.

Tsuburabba and Misty groaned while looking down at the floor as their faces turned bright red.

"Shut the fuck up!!!!!!!!!!!!" they both groaned as thy walked ahead of the others.

The rest of the UA students just chuckled as they shook their head in amusement.

"Just don't tell them how we reacted ok?" asked Tsuburabba, Juzo, Misty and Emily in unison while blushing as they re-entered the gym.

"Tell who what?" some voices asked in unison.

They all turned around as Tsuburabba, Juzo, Misty and Emily blushed to see The Vengeful Protectors staring at them with confused looks.

"Uh n-nothing." stuttered Tusburabba, Juzo, Misty and Emily in unison as they looked down at the floor while blushing.

The Vengeful Protectors could tell that they were lying but they looked really embarrassed so they decided not to push it.

"Ok." they said.

Then they along with the UA staff (minus All Might) approached the UA students with very kind smiles.

"Now that the training session is over we must say that you were all amazing out there and we're actually really impressed that you all almost took us down a few times." said The Vengeful Protectors in unison kindly as Dark Shadow nodded cutely.