Hanging Out With The UA Students

After their first day of guarding was over The Vengeful Protectors walked inside the school and walked around. They all felt very happy with how their first day turned out. Not only did they successfully kill three villains hired by The LOV they also bonded quite well with the staff well except for All Might but who gives a shit what that asshole thinks?

A couple minutes later they heard some happy chattering going on the common room. They walked towards it and smiled and saw the students that they met when they first arrived here the other day takling amongst themselves and Rudiger, Valentino and Star with them too. When the UA students noticed them they smiled and waved which made The Vengeful Protectors smile and wave back.

"Hi guys!!!!!!!!!!!" Izumi exclaimed happily.

"Hey Izumi." said Izuku as he and the rest The Vengeful Protectors sat down on the floor.

Rudiger, Valentino and Star ran over to them and The Vengeful Protectors smiled and petted them.

"Good to see all of you again." Valentino said.

"Good to see you too." said Mashiro.

"Wow I never thought we would be talking to an actual talking goat." Hanta said in an amused tone with an amused grin and a raised eyebrow.

"Well there' a first time for everything." said Valentino with a smirk.

"Yeah that's all can be said about that." Asha said with a wide smile while rubbing the back of her head.

The Vengeful Protectors chuckled as they kept petting Rudiger, Valentino and Star.

"So guys how was your first day of guarding?" asked Jemima.

"Yeah how was it?" Katie asked.

"It was nice." answered Tenya.

"Yeah we got rid of three assholes who tried to sneak in and attack." Katsuki said.

"Well that's good." said Mirio.

"Yeah at least we don't have to worry about that." Nejire said.

"Indeed at least there's one less thing to worry about." said Kuriorio.

"Well none of you kids have to worry about that as long as we're here." The Vengeful Protectors said in unison.

"We believe that." said Shinso with a kind smile.

"Yeah we know that you'll never let any harm come to us." Mirabel said.

"Yeah cause any villain that tries to cross your path we know that you'll kick their asses!!!!!" exclaimed Mei as she pumped her fist into the air.

The Vengeful Protectors couldn't help but chuckle at Mei's adorable expression.

"Yep that's us." Ejiro said.

"Kicking ass and taking names." said Denki.

"Hey ummmmm kids we want to ask you something." Mezo said.

"Sure what is it?" asked the UA students.

"What inspired you all to become heroes." Fumikage asked.

"Why do you want to know?" asked the UA students as they tilted their heads a little bit  and raised their eyebrows in confusion.

"We just want to get to know you kids more." Ochako answered.

"Now you guys don't have to answer if it's too personal but we just thought we'd ask." said Shoto.

But the UA students smiled. They had nothing to hide so they decided to tell them just that. Some of them was cause they were victims of discrimination and wanted to give people just like them a voice, Adrien lost his mom when he was younger and ever since then he felt alone before he met Marinette and the others cause his dad was very distant with him and he wanted to become a hero to make sure people like him never felt alone ever again, Camillo and Mirabel heard the story about how the grandma Alma lost her husband Pedro when she was younger and they became heroes to make sure that what happened to their grandparents never happened to anybody ever again,