Punishment For Fakes And An Expression Of Gratitude

As Nezu was walking towards All Might, Backdraft, Kamui Woods and Mt Lady he was glaring at them which made them very nervous as they started trembling in fear and everyone else was smirking. They all knew that the four fake heroes were in huge fucking trouble now.

"I'll take it from here Vengeful Protectors." said Nezu as he smiled at The Vengeful Protectors.

"Thank you ratgod." The Vengeful Protectors said in unison with with smiles and nods.

Then they all walked to stand next to Eraserhead, Pyro, Green Telek, Izumi, the five anthro cats, Kendo, Tetsu, Awase and Kuriorio as Nezu glared up at the four fake heroes.

"Nezu please let us explain........" said All Might nervously.

"No All Might I don't want to hear it. I can't believe that any of you would even try to correct The Vengeful Protectors for saving innocent children one of them which happens to be my niece by the way and would try to arrest her and her friends for helping fight the sludge monster even though they clearly had permission from Eraserhead, Pyro and Green Telek that is just completely unacceptable. And Backdraft, Kamui Woods and Mt Lady how could you three not even attempt to try to save these kids and stop Eraserhead, Pyro and Green Telek from doing so?!!!!!!!!!!! That is just one of the most studpidest and reckless  things that you could do." Nezu said sternly.

"BUT NEZU THAT'S NOT OUR/THERE FAULT. THEY/WE WERE WAITING FOR ME/ALL MIGHT TO GET HERE SO WE WERE DOING THE RIGHT THING AND WAITING FOR BACKUP SO THEY/WE COULDN'T LET THEM FIGHT THE SLUDGE MONSTER CAUSE IT WOULD NOT BE FALLOWING OUR PROCEDURE AND DON'T EVEN TRY TO DEFEND THESE BRATS!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY CLEARLY STUCK THEIR NOSES INTO OUR BUSINESS AND DECIDED TO ACT STUPID AND CARELESS NOT TO METION THEY MADE US LOOK BAD AND PUT OUR REPUTATION ON THE LINE!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO WHAT IF THEY SAVED THOSE FUCKING BRATS AND DEFATED THE SLUDGE MONSTER THEY ARE JUST NOSY AND MEDDLING BRATS!!!!!!!!!! THEY SHOULD'VE JUST LET THEM/US DO THEIR/OUR FUCKING JOB AND HAVE NOT FUCKING INTERFERED!!!!!!!!!" yelled All Might, Backdraft, Kamui Woods and Mt Lady.

That entire comment made everyone pissed off. How in the actual fuck could they say that it would've been better if The Vengeful Protectors hadn't gotten involved when obviously it was a very good thing that they did?!!!!!!!!!! It was clear as day that they didn't give a shit about innocent people's lives only about their reputation and status.

"All Might, Backdraft, Kamui Woods and Mt Lady I am deeply and utterly disappointed in you. I cannot believe that words that had just come out of your mouths. How could you think that reputation is more important then the lives of the innocent. Just for that All Might you will have your hero license suspended for one month and Backdraft, Kamui Woods and Mt Lady you will have your hero licenses suspended for one year." Nezu said sternly.

This made the four fake heroes go wide-eyed in shock. He was suspending them from doing hero work? He couldn't they were just doing the right thing!!!!!!!!!! It was those brats who should be in trouble not them!!!!!!!!

"NO YOU CAN'T DO THAT!!!!!!!!" yelled the four fakes fearfully.

"He can and he just did fuckers!!!!!!!!!!!" The Vengeful Protectors exclaimed in unison while smirking as Dark Shadow blew another raspberry at them.

"Karma's a bitch assholes." said Eraserhead, Pyro and Green Telek said in unison as they were smirking and folding their arms across their chests.

All Might, Backdraft, Kamui Woods and Mt Lady growled at them. How dare they mock them like that!!!!!!!!!!

"WHY YOU......." they started.

"Do you want to make your suspension longer?" asked Nezu sternly.

Knowing that they couldn't win this the four fakes looked down at the ground in defeat.