Getting Everything Set Up And A Proper Scolding For A "Hero"

After making their decision to become a team of vigilantes The Vengeful Protectors knew that they had to have a proper set-up. Meaning they had to get a headquarters, weapons and costumes. Luckily they knew exactly they knew just knew had to get those things.

The headquarters was surprisingly easy to find cause a couple days ago while they were taking a walk they found an abandoned building in an open field. When they finally arrived there they all went inside and decided to give a nice good remodeling for their work. Good thing that they took those tech classes. With a couple hours tweaking they were able to turn it into their own personal headquarters with a huge table, private rooms for putting on their costumes, a super computer and many other things.

The weapons were also not an issue as they were able to easily build them. They also figured out how to fight with their quirks, fighting moves and weapons at the same time that way they could be able to inflict their enemies with even more pain and render them helpless and not be able to fight back. As soon as they were done making their weapons they smiled down at their hard work. They had guns, knives, swords, grenades, bombs and a plethora of all of kinds of weapons. They even built some motorcycles just in case they had to travel far.

And finally the costumes. They also had no problem as they created some special watches that would be able to transform them into whatever wear they please last week. After a couple tries they smiled when they saw their new looks in the mirror)

(Their vigilante costumes are their villain looks as created by Yola96 on Deviantart minus the red eyes)

With all the nesscesities taken care of they all went to their brand new super computer to track down The League Of Assasins base. As soon as they sat down they smiled cause they heard on the news on the way here that the corrupted cops and judge were fired and in jail cause somehow some crimes that they committed were leaked an hour after the trial. Those crimes included witness tampering, obstructing justice and keeping victims of heinous crimes quiet. Looks like they had an extra visit to make after killing The League Of Assasins. Then they turned on their super computer and went to work.

Meanwhile back at Musutafu All Might and Eraserhead were walking back to UA. All Might was now in a pissed off mood since he overheard that the corrupted cops and judge got fired and arrested while Eraserhead felt a little bit better knowing that those bastards had to face consequences for their actions but still feeling very sad that The League Of Assasins got let loose free and that poor girl's sister and the orphans that she took care of will probably get the closure that they desperately need. But one thought that they both had in mind how in the actual fuck did those crimes get leaked?!!!!!!!!

"I cannot believe it such outstanding officers and an outstanding judge got fired and arrested for no fucking good reason this is ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!" yelled All Might.

"I cannot believe that it took so long for that shit to happen." Eraserhead mumbled as he had his hands in his pockets.

"What did you say?!!!!!!!!!!" yelled All Might.

"You heard me not only did those bastards let some of the most dangerous criminals go fucking free but completely abused their fucking power and threatened many innocent people how the fuck could not see that's wrong?!!!!!!" Eraserhead yelled as he got into All Might's face.

"Even though they did that they still..........." started All Might.

"You know what fuck it I can't even look at you right now." Eraserhead said angrily.

He then went inside the building and quickly made himself a cup of coffee as he was going to the main office as All Might fallowed behind him.

"Why are you acting like this is because I agreed with the judge's decision?" asked All Might angrily.