4 Years Later

Four years have passed and The Vengeful Protectors were now 20 years old. They all became some of the most well-loved and highly respected vigilante groups of the entire world. They were known for their clever quick thinking, fighting skills, special traps that they set for some of their targets and their sympathy for the people that they rescue. They even helped some true heroes, fellow vigilantes and anti-heroes. One of their missions was rescuing Ignagium from getting killed by the fake vigilante known as Stain since they all respected him.

(In this universe Tensei was never crippled by Stain and is still doing hero work)

Since they never got adopted they were able to combine their headquarters and make half of it their home and it was not to shabby and they were able to make it work. Whenever they were not busy with their vigilante work they still helped around their hometown including helping Imelda with the orphanage since even though they didn't live in the orphanage they still visited it and hung out with the orphans as they were still motherly/fatherly with them now including the teenagers. That's one thing about them that will never change.

Anyway The Vengeful Protectors were driving to the location of their newest mission with pure anger in their eyes and for a very good reason. They got a tip from an anonymous source that there was a child pornography ring going on in West Virginia and they had some kids trapped in there too and they were sure as fuck going to put a stop to it.

"All right guys according to the anonymous source the child pornography location is right over there so we're getting closer." said Izuku.

"Does that mean we get to kill some pedophiles soon?!!!!!!!!!!!!" Mina exclaimed excitedly.

"Yes Mina it does." answered Izuku as he smiled at her.

The smile made Ochako, Tsu, Toru, Kyoka, Momo and Mina blush a little bit since they all developed feelings for Izuku for a while and have all agreed to share him. Little did they know was that Izuku felt the same way about them.

"YAY I can't wait!!!!!!!!!" Mina exclaimed.

"Me neither Mina." said Hanta.

"This is gonna be fun *ribbit*." Tsu said.

"I couldn't agree more Tsu this is gonna be delightful do you agree as well Dark Shadow?" said Fumikage.

"Oh I do Fumikage I can't wait to kill some fucked up pedophiles." Dark Shadow answered with a smirk.

A couple minutes later they arrived at the location and it matched the description that the anonymous source gave them. They all grinned as they as they looked up and parked their car carefully as to not get caught. They all got out of the car, got their weapons, snuck past the three bodyguards working there and kicked down the door. They grinned when they saw their first victim staring at them in shock and fear as he backed away to a table.

"W-what are you......." started their first victim.

They didn't give him a chance to finish that sentence as Izuku, Shoto, Ochako, Tenya, Ejiro, Fumikage and Mezo kicked him aggressively down to the floor.

"You can have the first kill Dynamite." Izuku said as him and the others who kicked their first victim to the ground backed away.

This made Katsuki grin from ear to ear at that. Oh this was gonna be fun.

"With pleasure Dekiru." he said.

He then charged at the bastard on the ground as he powered up his quirk.

"Howitzer Impact!!!!!!!" exclaimed Katsuki.

He used his power to send a huge explosion onto him so hard that it killed. Then they all heard some people run towards them. It was the three bodyguards that ran with guns pointed at but luckily Mashiro jumped up and used his tail to knock the guns out of their hands and Ochako used her quirk to make the guns float to a place where bodyguards couldn't reach them. The bodyguards tried to attack them but The Vengeful Protectors were clearly alot stronger and were able to kill them.