News Report And Well-Deserved Praise

After The Vengeful Protectors successfully killed The League Of Assasins and the ex-cops and ex-judge the news reporters who were at the prison showcased what they did on their news show. It was also praising them for killing some of the most deadliest assasins of the entire world and the corrupted ex-cops and ex-judge that abused their power and put millions and millions of people through living hell by threatening and not giving a shit about what happened to them as long as they got money. The reporters praised them for putting all of them the exact same horrendous torture that they put onto others, that all of the victims that The League Of Assasins killed can finally rest in peace and the victims of the ex-cops and ex-judge and the friends and families of The League Of Assasins victims can finally sleep well tonight knowing that the people that put them through pain are finally gone cause of The Vengeful Protectors. But the part that where The Vengeful Protectors confessed that they were some of the orphans that Alania took care of was edited out cause they could all tell that they didn't want everyone to know yet and they were right. They didn't want to fully reveal just yet until the time was right.

It was not just the reporters who praised them it was the public. Many people, real heroes, fellow vigilantes, anti-heroes, uncorrupted cops and uncorrupted judges praised The Vengeful Protectors for what they did and how they did it. And many also thought the little game that they had set up for the ex-cops and ex-judge to kill them was very creative. They were all very glad that more vigilantes were put into the scence to give irredeemable villains and corrupted forms of "justice" the death sentence that they all rightfully deserve. The only ones who didn't praise them were the fake heroes, corrupted cops and corrupted judges but their opinions don't fucking matter. Anyway here are some of the positive reactions.

As Endeavor and Blizzard finally got back home they walked into the house and Blizzard walked looked at her phone. 

"Hey honey Fuyumi, Natsuo and Touya each just sent me a text telling me for us to turn on the news and in Touya's text it also says that of all the days that he had to have a day off of work it had to be today cause he would've loved being there today cause of what just happened." said Blizzard.

"Really what do you think they want us to watch the news for?" Endeavor asked as he was hanging up his jacket on the coat rack.

"I don't know but let's find out." answered Blizzard.

Then they both sat down on the couch as Endeavor put an arm around his wife and then Blizzard turned on the TV to the news channel. When they saw what their kids were talking about they stared at the TV with amazed smiles.

"Wow now I know what Touya meant that he wished why he was at work today this is astounding." Endeavor said in amazement.

" I know right and it's about time someone gave The League Of Assasins what they fucking deserve and now those corrupted bastards know how it feels to feel trapped." said Blizzard in amazement.

"I agree honey and they deserve every minute of it." Endeavor said.

Then they both kept watching the TV with amazed smiles.

Meanwhile Ignagium was watching the news report on his TV while he was eating dinner and he was just as impressed as Endeavor and Blizzard were.

"Wow this incredible I'am so glad that they gave all of them what they deserves something tells me that these kids are gonna go far." said Ignagium in amazement.

Meanwhile Pyro and Green Telek were driving to pick up their 10-year-old daughter from her friend's house and they heard the news report from their car radio. And when they were caught in a traffic jam they saw it on a huge projector and they were just as amazed.

"Wow I'am impressed." Pyro said in amazement as he was driving.

"I know right honey what these kids did was absolutely amazing and it was really sweet that they let the victims of those bastards see their tormentors death they definitely did the right thing." said Green Telek in amazement.

A couple seconds later they finally arrived at the Kendo's house. They got out of their car and knocked on the door. A couple seconds later a woman opened the door and smiled.

"Izumi your parents are here!!!!!!!!!" she called out.

After that two 10-year-old girls ran downstairs and one of them who was Pyro and Green Telek's daughter Izumi ran out the door and hugged them.

"Bye Kendo see you at school tommorow!!!!!!!" said Izumi as she waved to her friend.

"Bye Izumi!!!!!!!!!!" Kendo said as she waved back.

Then Pyro, Green Telek and Izumi started to walk to their car as the door closed.

"Mommy daddy did you see what those guys called The Vengeful Protectors did?!!!!!!!!" asked Izumi as she looked up at her parents.

"Yeah we did." Pyro and Green Telek answered in unison and nods.

"Kendo and me agree that it was so awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!" exclaimed Izumi.

"It really was honey it really was." Pyro and Green Telek said in unison as they all got into their car and drove off.

Meanwhile Eraserhead and Mrs. Joke were watching the news report on Eraserhead's phone and they had huge amazed smiles on their faces. After all the crap that they had to deal with today this is definitely something that they needed to see.

"Wow Shota this is amazing!!!!!!!!" exclaimed Mrs. Joke in amazement.

"I agree honey it really is." Eraserhead said in amazement.

"I'am so glad that those fucking bastards got the karma that they deserved." said Mrs. Joke.

"Me too and now all the dead victims of The League Of Assasins including that poor woman and all of their's and those corrupted assholes victims and their loved ones including those kids can sleep well tonight." Eraserhead said with a relieved smile.

Little did he know was how closer to the truth he was.

Meanwhile back with The Vengeful Protectors they finally made it back to their hometown. They heard the news report on their car radio. They knew that people were gonna praise them for what they did but they didn't care for that they just wanted the public to know that they were on their side and that they'll keep them safe. And they were very glad that the part when they revealed who they were was edited out cause they didn't want everyone to know just yet. Besides the victims, the uncorrupted cops, Detective Tsukauchi and the news reporters the only ones who knew were the citizens of their hometown cause they all figured out what they were doing, fully understood and wished them luck before they left. They were all gonna reveal the truth but only when the time was right.

As soon as they parked their car back at their headquarters, put their weapons away and got out of their costumes they started to walk back to the orphanage. As they were walking back everyone in their hometown came out from where they were and/or stopped walking and gave them all a round of applause congratulating them for what they did and that they were all proud of them. The Vengeful Protectors smiled and thanked them all for their praise. Though none of them let it go to their heads since all they cared for was their fellow citizens in their hometown felt safer now.

As soon as they walked through the doors of the orphanage everyone was clapping and cheering for them. All of the other orphans hugged them and told them that what they did was amazing.

"Well done niños and niñas I'am so proud of you!!!!!!!!!!" exclaimed Imelda as she hugged them.

"Thanks Imelda." The Vengeful Protectors said unison as they hugged her back.

"And I just know that Alania would be proud of you too." said Imelda as they released and she held their hands.

This made The Vengeful Protectors smile at her kind words. A part of them knew that she would be too. Then they all went upstairs to their shared room, laid down on their beds and fell asleep. Little did they know was Alania's spirit was smiling proudly at them.

"Good job niños and niñas see I told you that you can help people in a big way." she said proudly.

Then she faded away. This was only the beginning of their vigilante careers.