UA Students Vs Vengeful Protectors Part 2

The rest of the UA students kept chasing The Vengeful Protectors as they all kept jumping from roof to roof. After seeing Monoma, Gabo, Dario and Safi being defeated just like that and hearing that they set up some traps around the fake city while they weren't looking made them a little nervous. Will they just as easily caught just like their friends were? But they knew that they had to try to keep up with them and even if they all lose they hoped that they had proven themselves to them that they can live up to their goals and ambitions to become the next generation of heroes and protect the innocent. Little did they know was that they already have.

Anyway after a couple minutes of running they could no longer see The Vengeful Protectors and they all stopped as they looked around a little bit.

"Hey where did they go?" asked Katie.

"I don't know." Asha answered as Star flew left and right to see them but then flew back next to her and then shrugged his shoulders.

"Ay dios mio they could be anywhere." Mirabel said as she put a hand on her head.

"Yeah not to mention that they set up booby traps." said Camillo.

"What should we do?" Gwen asked.

The UA students thought for a second and then Izumi got an idea.

"Hey Katie, Victoria, Mistoffelees, Jemima, Pouncival, Sunny, Pip and Zipp could you summon your wings, Hitch, Izzy and Misty could you use your quirks to make yourselves float and Emily could you fly up so you guys can see where they are and/or if there are any traps near us?" asked Izumi.

"You got it Izumi." the five anthro cats, Sunny, Hitch, Izzy, Pip, Zipp, Misty and Emily answered.

The 12 kids did just that and started to look around.

"Well?" asked Izumi.

"Do you guys see anything?" Shinso asked.

"Well we don't see The Vengeful Protectors anywhere." answered Jemima.

"We think they might be hiding." Pouncival said.

"And so far we don't see any traps either they must have hidden them really good." said Hitch.

"Wait we think we see something....... oh crap." Misty said as her and the 11 kids got wide-eyed.

Then they flew down as the five anthro cats, Sunny, Pip and Zipp made their wings disappear.

"Uhhhhhhh guys we think we need to be prepared to fight something." said Emily.

"What is it? What do we need to fight?" Adrien asked.

Then all of a sudden they all heard something coming towards them. They all turned around and saw a sentient robot running towards them!!!!!!!!

"That." answered the five anthro cats, Sunny, Hitch, Izzy, Pip, Zipp, Misty and Emily as they pointed to the robot.

"Wait I got a plan. Sunny, Hitch, Izzy, Pip, Zipp, Misty use your quirks to bring it closer to me!!!!!" Tsubarraba exclaimed.

"Right." said Sunny, Hitch, Izzy, Pip, Zipp and Misty in unison with firm nods.

Then the six kids jumped up, summoned some long sparkling colored ropes and pulled the robot closer to Tsubarraba as he jumped up onto Jurota's shoulder. Then Tsuburabba breathed his solid air creating a platform for the robot to be trapped in.

"Air prison!!!!!!!" he exclaimed.

The robot tried to break out of his new prison but couldn't.

"Good thinking Tsubarraba." said Connie in an impressed tone.