Don't Have Too Much Stress

A couple days later at UA High another guarding session has ended and The Vengeful Protectors were training together as the UA students and staff (minus All Might) were watching them with concerned faces. Seeing them train wouldn't worry them if they weren't training for 6 whole fucking hours!!!!!!!!! And this isn't the first time they've seen them do this. A couple times they have seen The Vengeful Protectors train that long and even longer sometimes. It got so bad that there were times where they've seen them collapse from exhaustion. They knew that training is very important but not this long!!!!!!!!! It could seriously hurt them!!!!!!!

Anyway as they watched The Vengeful Protectors training they all noticed that they were starting to get very tired but they were still going at it.

"I can't believe they're still training like this I'am starting to worry that they're going to seriously hurt themselves." Inko said worriedly.

"Me too mom." said Izumi worriedly.

A couple seconds later Aizawa returned while holding a cup of coffee and looked out the window concerningly.

"They're still going at it?" he asked worriedly.

"Yeah they are Shota." answered Hisashi worriedly.

"I'am starting to worry about the little liseners." Hizashi said worriedly.

"Me too." said Nemuri worriedly.

"They have almost collapsed more than once." Enji said worriedly.

"These poor kids." said Tensei sympathetically.

"There must be reason why they do this."  Steven said.

"Yeah maybe they feel like they have to do this." said Kendo.

"Indeed like they must feel like if they don't keep pushing themselves to those extremes in training themselves then they will most likely fail." Kurioro said sympathetically.

"But that's not true!!!!!!!!!!" exclaimed Mirabel.

"That must be how they fell prima." Camillo said.

"Oh I hope they don't hurt themselves!!!!!!!!" exclaimed Emily worriedly.

"Me too Emmy." Octavia said worriedly.

"Me three." said Asha worriedly.

After a couple seconds of staring at them through the window Aizawa slammed his cup of coffee on a brown table and the others looked up at him in shock.

"Honey?" Emi asked worriedly.

But Aizawa didn't answer as he walked out the door and walked to where The Vengeful Protectors were training. He then activated his quirk and turned off theirs. They stopped and looked around in shock. Then they turned around and saw Aizawa standing there as he deactivated his quirk and turned theirs back on.

"Aizawa why did you do that?" asked Izuku.

"Yeah we were in the middle of training?" Tenya asked.

"You trained long enough. You all look exhausted and all of us were starting to get worried so I suggest you end your training for the day." answered Aizawa.

"Well we appreciate yours and the others concern but no can do. We must continue to commence our training." Fumikage said as he put one hand up.

"No you guys are gonna collapse from exhaustion again!!!!!!!!!" exclaimed Aizawa.

"We don't give a shit!!!!!!!!" Katsuki yelled.

"Yeah we have to do this!!!!!!!!!" yelled Mina.

"Why?!!!!!!!" Aizawa asked.