The Ultimate Decision

As the trial ended the majority who watched it on TV couldn't believe what they had just seen. The judge agreed with the corrupted cops to let The League Of Assasins go free after what they had just did that innocent woman and not care how the people who knew and loved her would react?!!!!!!!!! And worst of all All Might the number one hero on Japan agreed with that decision too?!!!!!!!!!! How the fuck could he agree with those bastards that some of the most dangerous criminals deserve to be let go?!!!!!!!!!!! Was he really that fucking delusional?!!!!!! The only ones who agreed with that choice were fake heroes but that's not very surprising. Everyone else  with a fucking goddamn brain agreed that is the most studpidest and horrible choice and felt very bad for Alania's sister and the kids she took care of in her orphange.

Speaking of which the entire orphanage was in the living room watching the trail with wide-eyes and dropped jaws. None of the orphans went to school that day so that they could see the outcome and hoped that justice would prevail and that those bastards would get the proper punishment that they deserved. But sadly that didn't happen. Imelda quietly gasped, got wide-eyed and put her hand over her mouth as she started trembling and her eyes filled up with tears and alot of the orphans started to cry.

But the upset by that fucked up decision were Izuku, Katsuki, Shoto, Ochako, Tenya, Ejiro, Tsu, Fumikage, Dark Shadow (who came out to watch the trail), Koji, Mezo, Hanta, Yuga, Mashiro, Toru, Denki, Kyoka, Momo, Mina and Rikkido. None of them could believe what they had all just fucking watched. They were both heartbroken and pissed off at the same time. In fact they were so fucking baffled that they all just got up and ran upstairs to their shared room. Imelda and the rest of the orphans watched as they left.

"Imelda are they gonna be ok?" a little girl asked.

"I hope so niña they're just really hurt about what happened. I'll check on them in a little bit but for now they just need to be alone." answered Imelda sadly.

Meanwhile the group of 19 friends ran into their shared and slammed the door shut. And then they screamed angrily as tears rolled down their cheeks. How the fuck could those corrupted assholes not listen to the true bringers of justice and let those bastards go?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!" Denki yelled.

"I DON'T THINK ANY OF US CAN DENKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!" yelled Kyoka.

"HOW IN THE WORLD COULD THOSE WRETCHED CORRUPTED POLICE OFFICERS, THAT DELUSIONAL JUDGE AND THAT FAKE HERO JUST LET THOSE VILE VILLAINS WALK OFF SCOTT-FREE!!!!!!!!!!!" Fumikage yelled.

"YEAH AND NOT EVEN LISTEN TO THE ONES WITH ACTUAL GODDAMN BRAINS?!!!!!!!!!!" yelled Dark Shadow.

"THEY DIDN'T EVEN GIVE THEM A FUCKING CHANCE TO SPEAK!!!!!!!!!!" Ochako yelled.

"NO THEY JUST DECIDED TO STAY ON THEIR FUCKING HIGH HORSE AND SPEW OUT NONESENSE THAT MADE NO GODDMAMN SENSE JUST TO SOUND SUPERIOR!!!!!!!!!!!!" yelled Tenya.

"AND THEN HAVE THE FUCKING AUDACITY THE GALL TO BLAME ALANIA FOR HER OWN DAMN DEATH!!!!!!!!" Shoto yelled.

"HOW COULD THEY JUST TAKE HER HONORABLE SACRIFICE AND JUST TWIST INTO THEIR OWN IMAGE?!!!!!!!!" yelled Yuga.

"I DON'T KNOW YUGA I DON'T FUCKING KNOW!!!!!!!!!!" Rikkido yelled.

"THIS IS GETTING SERIOUSLY RIDICULOUS I'M GETTTING FUCKING SICK OF THIS INNOCENT PEOPLE GETTING KILLED AND WHEN THEY GET CAUGHT THE JUSTICE SYSTEM AND FAKE HEROES THAT ARE SUPPOSED TO PROTECT US NOT DOING SHIT THAT'S WHY ALOT OF PEOPLE HERE AND ALL OVER THE WORLD ARE CONSTANTLY SUFFERING CAUSE OF CRAP LIKE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!" yelled Mina.

"YEAH THE REAL HEROES, VIGILANTES AND ANTI-HEROES CAN ONLY DO SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!" Mashiro yelled.

"THIS CAN'T GO ON!!!!!!!" Toru yelled.

"WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING!!!!!!" yelled Ejiro.

"I AGREE SHITTY HAIR BUT WHAT?!!!!!!" Katsuki yelled.

As they wiped the tears out of their eyes they began to think and pace around the room. They knew that this couldn't go on any longer. Innocent people were suffering and now they knew that they had to make sure that this never happened again and they had to figure out how to help people in a big way now more then ever.

A couple seconds later Izuku smiled as an idea popped into his head.

"Guys I have an idea!!!!!!!!!!" exclaimed Izuku.

"What is Izu?" Momo asked.

Izuku smiled as he went in front of his friends.

"Ok I know this may sound crazy but how about we become vigilantes ourselves? Since we're all sick and tired of the bullshit that has been going on, people suffering from loss and pain and great people like Alania paying the price and getting killed how about we do that? We can give the villains that are irredeemable, the death that they deserve and save the people that they captured? And we can also kill the fake heroes and corrupt forms of justice only when we find out information that they are. Since we all took those fighting and tech classes it wouldn't that difficult for us and we can also give the real heroes, other vigilantes and anti-heroes the assistance that they need. So what do you say?" explained Izuku.

His friends gasped and slowly smiled.

"Izuku that's a great idea!!!!!!!!!" they exclaimed.

"I had a feeling that you'd all like it." said Izuku as he folded his arms across his chest.

"Izubro you're a fucking genius!!!!!!!!!" Hanta exclaimed.

"Thanks Hanta now all we need is a name." Izuku said.

They all thought for a second and then smiled at each other as they all had the same thought.

"The Vengeful Protectors." they all said in unison.

Then they heard the door open and turned around to see Imelda entering the room.

"Niños niñas are you ok?" asked Imelda concerningly.

"Yeah Imela we're ok and we just thought of something that you need to know but please don't freak out." Koda answered.

Then they all explained their plan to become The Vengeful Protectors and understandably she looked very worried. What if something happens and they get killed?!!!!!!!! She couldn't lose them too!!!!!!!

Understanding her fear but knowing that this had to be done they gently grabbed her hands.

"Look Imelda we understand that you're worried but we have to do this." said Mezo.

"Indeed this task has to be done so no other innocent person like Alania get murdered and no loses someone they love ever again." Fumikage said.

"Yeah people from all over the globe are suffering." said Dark Shadow.

"And besides the real heroes, other vigilantes and anti-heroes could use some backup and we think that we could be it *ribbit*." Tsu said.

"So as much as you're scared this is something we have to do." said The Vengeful Protectors in unison.

Knowing that she couldn't talk them out of it, that this is something that they have to do and that they actually had a point Imelda sighed as she closed her eyes, looked at them and smiled.

"If this is something you feel like you need to do then I'll support you and I'am so proud of you and I know that Alania would be proud of you too." she said supportively.

"Thanks Imelda." said The Vengeful Protectors as they hugged her.

"You're welcome niños and niñas." Imelda said as she hugged them back.

After they released Imelda kissed them on the cheek and petted Dark Shadow before she left the room.

After she left The Vengeful Protectors looked out their window with determined looks.

"Look out villains, fake heroes and corrupt forms of justice you're time is over we're coming for you and League Of Assasins you're first." they thought in unison.