Getting Rid Of Fake Cops And Judge

After successfully killing The League Of Assasins and bringing the family back to safety The Vengeful Protectors were driving to the prison where the corrupted ex-cops and ex-judge were and they were all grinning from ear to ear while doing so. After just putting The League Of Assasins to their police cars and not letting the vigilantes and anti-heroes finish them off, letting them go free and all the crimes they've committed by abusing their power and putting their victims through psychological and mental pain for years they deserved exactly what they were gonna do to them. You see they had a plan on how to kill them and they couldn't wait to execute it.

"Well guys are ready to get rid of our first corrupt forms of "justice?" asked Izuku.

"Oh you know it Izuku." Shoto answered.

"I can't fucking wait to see the look on those assholes faces when we execute their death sentence." said Momo with a smirk.

"Me neither Yaomomo me neither." Kyoka said with a smirk.

"Oh this is gonna be fun!!!!!!!!!" exclaimed Denki.

"You can say that again Denki." Hanta said with a smirk.

"Anyway I already contacted the uncorrupted police officers there and told them what we are doing and they agree that they deserve the death sentence that we're gonna give them and that we're not gonna get in trouble since they do." said Izuku.

"That sounds excellent Izuku." Fumikage said with a smirk as Dark Shadow nodded cutely.

"Yeah it seems that recognized how they fucked up and that we're gonna give those bastards what they deserve." said Mezo with smirk.

"Exactly now let's give those assholes what they fucking deserve." Izuku said with smirk.

The others smirked and nodded. A couple minutes they arrived at the prison. They all walked out of their car and started to get the stuff they needed out. As The Vengeful Protectors approached the entrance the police chief smiled at them.

"Ah you made it now before you give those assholes and disgraces to justice their proper punishment the person who found out about their crimes wants to meet you." said the police chief.

"Oh really ok." Mashiro said.

"If you don't mind me asking who was it?" asked Toru.

"It was me." a voice answered.

They all turned around and saw one of Musutafu's top detectives Detective Tsukauchi was walking towards them.

"After seeing trial and how those bastards were so determined to get The League Of Assasins set free I got really curious so I asked a technology analyst to hack into their files to see if they did something like this before and when we found out they did and also did worse me and my fellow officers had them fired and arrested." said Detective Tsukauchi.

"Well you did the right thing sir *ribbit*." Tsu said with a small smile

"Indeed well done giving those heathens their proper punishment for all that horrendous torture they inflicted on innocents." said Fumikage with a small smile.

"Thank you and when the chief here called me and explained your plan I had just had to come and see you give them an even more proper punishment." Detective Tsukauchi said with a smirk.

"Oh don't worry sir." said Katsuki with a smir as he cracked his knuckles.

"Yeah we'll give those unmanly bastards what they deserve." Ejiro said with a smirk.

"Good now go and have fun." said Detective Tsukauchi and the police chief with smirks.

The Vengeful Protectors smiled and nodded and then walked in to set up their equipment and get those bastards ready. As soon as they got everything set-up they snuck over to the jail cells since they knew where they were since all of the uncorrupted cops told them where they were and knocked them out.