Dinner At The Midoriya's

After the talk with the heroes they all back inside. As the UA students asked them if everything was ok to which they replied that everything was just fine and that they just needed to talk about something and that it was all resolved. This convinced the UA students as they were very relieved to hear that everything was ok.

After talking to the UA students and staff for a bit longer The Vengeful Protectors as decided to get settled into their temporary home that was set up for them for the time being. They all hugged the UA students and staff, waved goodbye, got into their car and left. Luckily cause of the address that Nezu gave them they were able to find their new home very quickly. As soon as they parked their car into the driveway they saw that the house looked like a normal house on the outside. But as soon as they got inside The Vengeful Protectors were very amazed. It had all the basic nesscesities of a normal house but they also saw it had some modifications for it to also be a secret headquarters.

"Whoa Nezu surely knows how to do a set up." said Izuku in an amazed tone.

"I couldn't agree more my friend." Fumikage said in an amazed tone.

"Well he is the ratgod so it shouldn't surprise us." said Dark Shadow with a shrug.

The rest of The Vengeful Protectors nodded in agreement. Then they got all of their boxes out of the trunk and unpacked all of them. As soon as they were done they put all of their empty boxes in the recycling cans outside. As they were putting the last empty box their they heard a car pull up into the driveway next to them.

"Guys you're here!!!!!!!!" a voice exclaimed excitedly.

The Vengeful Protectors turned around and smiled as they saw Izumi and her parents coming out of their car and getting groceries out of it since they decided to have Izumi over to their house for dinner.

"Oh hello." said Tenya with a small wave.

"You guys live next door to us?" Ejiro asked.

"I guess we do." answered Hisashi.

"Wow small world!!!!!!!" Mina exclaimed.

"I'll say so anyway have you kids eaten since arriving here?" asked Inko as her, Hisashi and Izumi were carrying the groceries into their house.

"Not since after eating breakfast before arriving here this morning." Ochako said as her and the rest of The Vengeful Protectors opened the door for them.

"Well that just won't do. Since I said that when we meet again I will treat you to a home-cooked meal I shall invite you all to our house for dinner tonight." said Inko.

"Oh that's kind of you Inko but we don't wanna intrude.........." Hanta and Denki started as they rubbed the back of their necks.

But Inko just put the groceries she had in her arms down, walked over to Hanta and Denki and pulled them by their ears as she gave them a stern look.

"That is not an option. I am not gonna let you still be hungry so you will let me treat you to dinner understood?" asked Inko sternly.

Then she let go of their ears as Hanta and Denki hugged each other in fear.

"Yes ma'am!!!!!!!" they answered fearfully.

"Good." said Inko cheerfully.

"Smart answer kids." Hisashi whispered.

Then with The Vengeful Protectors help they all got the groceries inside the house as Inko got into the kitchen to start cooking.

"So Inko what are you making?" asked Izuku.

"Katsudon." Inko answered.

"That's my favorite!!!!!!" exclaimed Izuku.

"Mine too!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Izumi exclaimed.

"Well I guess we have something in common huh Izumi?" asked Izuku with a kind smile.

Izumi looked down and blushed as she moved her feet in one place.

"Y-yeah I guess we do." she stuttered.

The Vengeful Protectors chuckled at her adorable expression and patted her head.

"Hey Inko do you want us to help you cook?" asked The Vengeful Protectors.

"No it's fine" Inko answered.

"Are you sure we wouldn't mind?" asked Shoto.

"Yes I'am sure you're guests so go hang out in the living room and I'll let you all know when dinner is ready." Inko answered as she peeked her head through the kitchen.

The Vengeful Protectors nodded as they went to the living room to hang out with Izumi. They asked her how everything at UA High was for her and her friends and she told them that despite everything going on with All Might everything was great. Her and her friends even had their hero licenses. This made The Vengeful Protectors very happy cause ever since they met Izumi and her friends during the sludge incident they believed that they had what it takes to be heroes and they were right. They especially loved seeing the sparkle in her eyes when she talked about her and her friends accomplishments as they saw her ambition to be a hero was very strong which made them very happy.

"Dinner's ready!!!!!!" called out Inko and Hisashi since he was there setting up the table.

The Vengeful Protectors and Izumi went into the kitchen and sat down in front of the table. As soon as The Vengeful Protectors started eating they got huge smiles on their faces.

"This is really good Inko!!!!!!!!!!!" they exclaimed after they swallowed their food.

"Awwwww thank you." said Inko.

"So kids why don't you tell us some stuff about yourselves? What do you kids do when you're not doing your vigilante work?" Hisashi asked.

"Oh well we like to hang out together doing random things." answered Izuku.

"You know like hanging out in the park, playing video games and other things you know stuff like that." Hanta said.

"And we also like to help out in our hometown." said Momo.

"Awwww that's nice!!!!!" Inko exclaimed.

"Yeah." said Hisashi.

"Well since the people there did so much we thought it would be the least we can do *ribbit*." Tsu said.

"Well that's really cool of you guys." said Izumi.

"Thank you princess." The Vengeful Protectors said in unison as they smiled at her.

"I'm sorry if this seems a little bit nosy but will living by yourselves in a new city for a while get really lonely?" asked Inko concerningly.

"First of all no need for apologies and second of all as much as we'll miss the ones we love back at home it won't be challenging." Fumikage answered.

"Yeah besides we live only with each other in a house of our own back at home anyway." said Katsuki.

"Does it get tough?" Izumi asked.

"No not all. We know how to do the basic nesscesities." answered Tenya.

"Yeah so it's not at all hard." Kyoka said.

After they were done eating The Vengeful Protectors walked out the door to leave. But not before giving Izumi, Hisashi and Inko a hug goodbye and also giving Izumi a motherly/fatherly kiss on the head.

"Thanks  for inviting us to dinner." said Mezo.

"Yeah we really appreciate it." Mashiro said.

"You're welcome." said Inko.

"And if you ever want to come over don't be strangers our door's always open." Hisashi said kindly.

"We'll be sure to." said Izuku kindly.

"Yeah we will." Ochako said.

The rest of The Vengeful Protectors smiled and nodded as Dark Shadow nodded cutely. Then they all waved goodbye to each other as Inko and Hisashi got into their car to drop Izumi back to the UA dorms and The Vengeful Protectors went back inside their house. Something told them that this was the start of a beautiful friendship.