The Sludge Incident Part 1

After killing the pedophiles running the pornography ring, the three bodyguards and the leader's henchmen, rescuing the kids and returning them to their parents The Vengeful Protectors were driving back home. They felt very proud of themselves for what they did and for all that they accomplished for the last 4 years. They all felt like that they were making a big difference and being a huge help to others that felt lost and alone like they promised to themselves when they were younger and that along with keeping innocent people safe and helping true heroes, fellow vigilantes and anti-heroes when they need it mattered more to them then any fame and recognition that they've gotten over the years.

The only two things have negatively have happened to themselves personally. One was whenever they weren't doing anything else they train until they were exhausted alot. This really worried everyone that knew them  as even though they all knew that they had to train they pushed themselves to hard sometimes. The Vengeful Protectors told them to worry about them and that they're fine but that didn't really calmed anybody down or convinced them. Sometimes Imelda would have to force them to stop training and knowing how scary she could be when pissed off they knew better to listen to her. The second was is that havn't really laughed hard unless they're attacking a target. Yes they did laugh in other funny situations but not as hard outside of it. Maybe someday they will be able to laugh as hard other then putting fear into their targets.

Anyway as they were driving in Musutafu to get back to their hometown they heard people screaming. They looked out their windows and saw civilians running.

"What's going on?" Izuku asked.

"I don't know let's go find out." answered Shoto.

Then they all parked their car in a nearby parking lot, grabbed whatever weapons that they had a feeling that they would need and ran to the scene.

"Ma'am could you tell us what's going on?" The Vengeful Protectors asked.

"There's a sludge monster attacking the city and some heroes are trying to save four teenagers that got captured by it." a woman answered.

As the woman ran off The Vengeful Protectors had a feeling that the heroes were gonna need help. So they pulled out some grapling hooks, shot them up to a nearby building, pulled themselves up and jumped across rooftop after rooftop to get to the scene.

When they got their they got wide-eyed at what they saw. It really was a huge sludge monster!!!!!!!!! They kneeled down to scan the area. They saw a fire, a crowd watching and their hearts broke when they saw four 14 year olds named Itsuka Kendo, Tetsutetsu Tetsutesu, Yosetsu Awase and Shihai Kurioro entrapped in it and clearly looked horrified. What baffled them was Kamui Woods and another fake hero named Backdraft were aggressively holding Eraserhead, Pyro and Green Telek back. What the fuck were they doing they were some kids that needed their help why were those two assholes trying to stop those three clearly true heroes from doing so?

"This place is to narrow I can't do nothing!!!!!!!" exclaimed Mt Lady who stupidly made herself too big.

The Vengeful Protectors stared at her with annoyed looks. Why in the fuck would she do that?!!!!!!!!!!

"The fire would burn me!!!!!!" Kamui Woods exclaimed.

"Then let us do something!!!!!!!" exclaimed Pyro as he tried to get out of Kamui Woods's grasp.

"No we have to wait for another hero to arrive." Backdraft said sternly.

"No that's some of my daughter's friends in their!!!!!!!!!" exclaimed Green Telek.

"We can't just let some innocent kids get killed we have to do something!!!!!!!!!" Eraserhead yelled.

"NO SHUT THE FUCK UP I SWEAR TO GOD ERASERHEAD NEZU SHOULD'VE NEVER LET YOU BE THE NUMBER ONE HERO HERE!!!!!!!!!" yelled Mt Lady.