A Day Of Fun

The years rolled by and Izuku, Katsuki, Shoto, Ochako, Tenya, Ejiro, Tsu, Fumikage, Koji, Mezo, Hanta, Yuga, Mashiro, Toru, Denki, Kyoka, Momo, Mina and Rikkido were all now 16 years old. Sadly they were still not adopted but since they still had each other and those that they care for they were still content with life. As they got older they helped alot more in the orphanage with many tasks such as cooking, cleaning, feeding the babies and changing their diapers, getting the younger orphans ready and many other things. They would also help the townsfolk out with things that they needed help with. Their kind hearts, helpful attitude and bravery when it comes to sticking up for somebody getting bullied made them very popular in town as everyone liked them and they even caught the eyes of some boys and girls.

They also took some extra-curricular activities at school which were some fighting classes and some tech building classes since they had a feeling that they were gonna need those things. And they got very good as they have gotten stronger with their quirks and have created some really good inventions as they were very smart and resilient.

(Just to let you know Izuku has a quirk in this universe. His quirk is that he is able to use green lightning.)

Anyway they were standing outside on their balcony looking up at the sky with small smiles on their faces and then they heard their door open. They turned around and smiled as they saw Imelda and Alania walking towards then.

"Hola niños and niñas what are you doing?" asked Imelda.

"Oh nothing much." Izuku answered.

"Yeah just looking at the sky." said Momo as her and the others stared up at it again.

"Well we just want you all to know that we're leaving in a few moments." Alania said as her and Imelda pointed at the door.

"Oh ok." said Tenya with a nod.

"We'll be out in a few minutes." Katsuki said.

Imelda and Alania smiled and nodded and then walked out of their room.

A couple minutes later the 19 friends walked out of their room and came downstairs. Everyone in the orphanage was going out for a day of fun by going to the park and getting some ice cream afterwards. The group of 19 friends along with Imelda, Alania and the other teenagers helped the little kids that needed help to get ready and after a couple seconds they were all ready and walked out the door.

As they were walking they all smiled and waved to the townsfolk to which they all waved back. A couple minutes later they all arrived at the park. They all had fun as they did various things such as playing on the swings, playing tag and hide and seek and many other things. They all loved being able to get to do these things together since they all have become like one big family and being able to do things like this together made them all very happy.

As they were all playing catch the ball accidentally rolled away.

"I'll get it!!!!!!!" exclaimed Toru.

"Thanks Toru!!!!!!!!!" the others said in unison.

Toru fallowed the ball until it came to a complete stop in front of a bush.

"Oh there you are you pesky ball." said Toru jokingly as she put her hands on her hips and shook her head.

Toru walked over and crouched down as she picked the ball up in her hands. But as she got up she heard crying coming from inside the bush. She crouched back down, moved the leaves and twigs from the bush and peeked inside. She gasped when she saw a little girl that looked about five years old crying while burying her head in her knees.

"Guys come here I found something!!!!!!!" she called out the others and waved her hand.

They all came to where Toru is.