The USJ

A week later The Vengeful Protectors were putting all their stuff including their weapons into their car with Imelda's help as they were ready to go to the USJ and get their jobs as guards at UA High started. After their meeting with Nezu they told Imelda about their job offer there and she was very happy to hear that and she will support them no matter their decision since she knows that they'll always make the right one.

Anyway as soon as they closed the trunk they turned to Imelda and hugged her. They already said goodbye to the orphans before they packed up.

"Goodbye niños and niñas good luck at your new job and make sure you visit whenever you get the chance." said Imelda.

"Goodbye Imelda and don't worry we talked to Nezu over the phone and he said we could when we're not busy." The Vengeful Protectors said in unison as they released her.

Then they got into the car and drove off. As they started to Imelda smiled and waved goodbye to them and they smiled and waved back and as they were almost away from her sight Imelda smiled proudly.

"Oh Alania if only you can see them now they are everything we've ever dreamed of for them and more. You would be so proud of them." thought Imelda.

As The Vengeful Protectors were driving out of their hometown the townsfolk waved goodbye to them wishing them good luck and some even held out signs hoping them all good luck at their new guarding job. This made all of them smile knowing all of the citizens of their hometown believed in them and that they knew that they will succeed in it. As they drove they all smiled at every single one of the townsfolk and gave them a silent thank you for their support.

Then they all arrived at Musutafu. As they were driving down to the USJ they couldn't help but wonder what was gonna happen during they're new job and what it would bring them. How were some of the students were gonna react to them being their brand new bodyguards and how well were they gonna get along with the staff. They knew that All Might was gonna give them a crap load of trouble but they wondered how the others were gonna be like. But then they smiled as they remembered that Pyro and Green Telek's daughter and her friends were gonna be there. They wondered how those sweet and adorable kids were doing although deep down they knew that they were doing amazing there. Oh they couldn't wait to see them again.

About an hour later they finally arrived at the USJ. They parked their car and got out of the car. For some reason they all got a very funny feeling that something was wrong so they all grabbed some weapons that they felt like that they needed and snuck inside. When they got there they all got wide-eyed in shock cause they were right. They saw a group of villains one of them they knew who was named Shigiraki since they all did their research on various villains just in case they needed to face a certain one and his nomu attacking the students and staff!!!!!!! And 10 of the students they recognized as Izumi, Katie, Victoria, Mistoffelees, Jemima, Pouncival, Kendo, Tetsu, Awase and Kuriorio!!!!!!!

"Oh no." Kyoka said in shock.

"Man the LOV sure work fast." said Ejiro.

"Quick guys we need to do a scan on the nomu to know how much strength we need to use and what weapons we need." Izuku said.

The rest of The Vengeful Protectors nodded and used their special watches to scan them. A couple seconds later they got all of the status of the different types of nomu including their strength and durability. There was one particularly nomu that was as strong as All Might in his prime. They all smiled. Good thing they brought the right weapons here with them just in case.

"You heroes really thought that you were a match for me? ME?!!!!!!!!!!! How pathetic. You should all know by now that your time is finally over and the world will now belong to us. The League Of Villains and we shall rule this world and have all the power that we desire without any hero, vigilante or anti-hero to stand in our way." said Shigiraki evilly.