Meeting Other UA Students

A couple minutes later The Vengeful Protectors, Mirio, Nejire, Tamaki, Mei, Varian and Rudiger (who Toru was still holding in her arms) arrived at the common room and when they arrived The Vengeful Protectors smiled as they saw the othet UA students that they rescued hanging out in the common room and having fun together and also there were a goat and an adorable little star that was around. Their smiles got even bigger when they saw Izumi, the five anthro cats, Kendo, Tetsu, Awase and Kuriorio there too as they were very happy seeing them again. Seeing the joy and happiness in the kids faces made them feel very happy as well cause they saw the determination in their eyes to become the next generation of heroes and protect the innocent. In fact seeing that determination was just like seeing themselves.

A couple seconds later the UA students noticed The Vengeful Protectors smiling at them as they were leaning against the wall and they all smiled excitedly.

"GUYS!!!!!!!!!" exclaimed Izumi, Katie, Victoria, Mistoffelees, Jemima, Pouncival, Kendo, Tetsu, Awase and Kuriorio as they all got up and ran up to The Vengeful Protectors to hug them.

The Vengeful Protectors smiled as Toru gently put Rudiger down and hugged the 10 kids.

"Hi kids good to see you again we really missed you." they said in unison as they patted their heads.

Then they gave each of them a motherly/fatherly kisses on the heads which made Izumi, Kendo, Tetsu, Awase and Kuriorio's faces turn bright red as they released which made The Vengeful Protectors chuckle quietly and the five anthro cats smile at their adorable reactions.

"No fair that you got kisses from those hotties." mumbled Setsuna as she folded her arms across her chest.

"Awwwwwwe you jealous princess?" The Vengeful Protectors asked teasingly.

Setsuna blushed when she realized that they heard her and she looked to see them smiling at her in amusement.

"I uh well I you see I ummmmmm....... damn it." stuttered Setsuna.

She covered her now bright red face with her hands and screamed. The Vengeful Protectors chuckled at her adorable reaction, walked up to her and patted her head. This made her remove her hands from her face and see them smiling at her.

"Hey don't be embarrassed it's ok." they said kindly.

Then they each gave her a motherly/fatherly kiss on the head. Setsuna smiled and blushed at them patting her head, their kind words and them kissing her head.

"Hey again we just want to say thank you for saving us back there." said a boy named Hitoshi Shinso.

"And for standing up for us against All Might." a girl named Bazeema said.

"We really appreciate it." said a girl named Connie Maheswaran.

"Yeah that was really cool of you." a girl named Gwen Stacey.

"You're welcome kids." said Izuku.

"Besides we made a promise to protect you." Shoto said.

"And we shall even against people like All Might." said Fumikage as Dark Shadow nodded cutely.

"So you kids don't have to worry." Ochako said.

"Yeah we've got your back." said Hanta.

"Cause when we take a job we take it seriously." Mina said.

"So no worries cause we're all by your side." said Denki.

The rest of The Vengeful Protectors smiled and nodded. This made the UA students smile seeing that The Vengeful Protectors really cared for them and will be by their side. Something told them that they never had to worry with them around.