Another Mission And A Surprising Phone Call

A couple of months have passed since the sludge monster incident and The Vengeful Protectors have gotten even more and more popular as time rolled by. Their work have been even more praised by civilians, true heroes, fellow vigilantes and anti-heroes alike. They have gotten more and more clients and more and more respect. Not that they cared for the popularity they just cared for the safety of innocents and inspire others that they too can make a difference.

Anyway The Vengeful Protectors were on another mission as they slammed a guy into the wall and glared at him as they walked closer to them. This fucking asshole had kidnapped a little girl to get revenge on his ex-girlfriend for leaving him for abusing her. As they looked at him with pure unending and burning hatred they could see why she broke up with his stupid ass.

"NO PLEASE HAVE MERCY!!!!!!!!" exclaimed the asshole.

"No fucking way asshole!!!!!!!!" Katsuki yelled.

"You should've thought about your life before you fucking kidnapped an innocent little girl!!!!!!!!!!" yelled Tenya.

"YOU THINK I CARE ABOUT THAT STUPID FUCKING LITTLE BRAT?!!!!!!!!!! WELL GUESS WHAT I DON'T!!!!!!! SHE'S JUST A REMINDER THAT HER BITCH OF A MOTHER IS NOT MINE ANYMORE!!!!!!! IF I CAN'T BE HAPPY THEN NEITHER CAN SHE AND HER LOSER OF A HUSBAND CAUSE SHE'S MINE MINE MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!" the asshole yelled with a crazy look in his eye.

This made The Vengeful Protectors growl at him as their fists shook in anger. How dare they think that woman was his property and take his anger on an innocent little girl!!!!!!!! And with that fucking attitude no wonder she dumped him!!!!!! That did it. They each grabbed their swords and stabbed him in the left shoulder making him scream in pain.

"NOW WE'RE GONNA ASK YOU ASSHOLE WHERE IS SHE?!!!!!!" yelled Izuku.

"PLEASE DON'T HURT ME!!!!!!!" the asshole begged.

"WHERE IS SHE?!!!!!!" yelled The Vengeful Protectors yelled as they stabbed their swords even deeper onto his shoulder.

"Ok ok ok I'll tell you she's in the wooden shed in the backyard!!!!!!!" the asshole exclaimed.

The Vengeful Protectors smirked as they removed their swords from his shoulder.

"Now that wasn't so hard now was it?" asked Shoto sarcastically.

"Thanks for letting us know." Ochako said sarcastically.

"Does that mean you're letting me go?" asked the asshole with a hopeful grin.

But much to his surprise The Vengeful Protectors bursted out laughing.

"Really?" Denki asked.

"You honestly think that we'd just let you go scot fucking free?" asked Hanta.

"After all the crap you just pulled?" Momo asked.

"And that wretched outburst you just displayed?" asked Fumikage.

"Let us put it this way...... no." The Vengeful Protectors said in unison with smirks.

"No no please don't kill me I don't wanna die!!!!!!!!" exclaimed the asshole as he backed away.

But The Vengeful Protectors stabbed their swords deeply into his stomach until the life faded from his eyes and he stopped breathing.

After successfully killing him they went to the wooden shed where the little girl was being kept and kicked the door open. As soon as they did they saw a little girl that looked about six years old bending down in a corner with a fear-filled look in her eyes and tear-stained cheeks.

"Hi princess you don't have to be afraid that meanie is gone now." said The Vengeful Protectors in unison kindly.

The six year old girl looked up at The Vengeful Protectors with a hopeful look in her eyes as they smiled kindly at her.

"Really?" she asked.

"Really." answered Izuku.

"Yeah it's ok princess." Yuga said.

"Cause we took care of it." said Kyoka.

"And your mommy and daddy have sent us to take you home *ribbit*." Tsu said.

The rest of The Vengeful Protectors smiled and nodded as Dark Shadow nodded cutely.

The six year old girl smiled as she ran outside of the shed and hugged The Vengeful Protectors as they chuckled and hugged her back. As they were walking back to their car she started to tremble as she remembered what the asshole put her through. So The Vengeful Protectors started comforting her by humming to her which made her feel better as she felt safe with them.

Then they got into their car and started to drive back to the six year old girl's house. While driving there Izuku looked at the backseat and smiled as he saw the six year old girl laying on Tsu and Fumikage's laps as they smiled and gently rubbing her back and she petted Dark Shadow making him smile and blush.

After about a half an hour they finally arrived back at her house as her parents were waiting on the front steps. Seeing her parents the six year old girl got out of the car and ran to them.

"Mommy daddy!!!!!!!!!!" exclaimed the six year old girl as she ran to her parents.

"My baby!!!!!!!!!" the parents exclaimed as they hugged her.

"It's ok honey we're here." said the dad soothingly.

"Yes sweetie mommy and daddy are here." the mom said soothingly.

Then they looked at The Vengeful Protectors who were smiling at the scene.

"Thank you so much." said the parents gratefully.

"You're welcome ma'am and sir." Ochako said.

"Yeah we're just glad that this little princess is home." said Mezo.

"You don't know how grateful we are." the dad said.

"Yeah she means everything to us." said the mom.

"We're glad that we were able to return her to you." Toru said.

"Indeed and after meeting that heathen we can understand why you ended your relationship with him." said Fumikage.

"Yeah he was cuckoo cuckoo cuckoo." Dark Shadow said as he turned a finger around his head.

"Don't I know it." said the mom in an annoyed the tone as she rolled her eyes.

"Well don't worry ma'am that bastard won't be bothering you or your family ever again." Hanta said with a smirk.

"Yeah cause we took care of it." said Rikkido with a smirk.

"Good riddance." the parents said in unison.

"Well we're glad that we could help you reunite you with your precious little girl and get rid of that little problem for you." said Izuku.

Then they started walking back to their car as the six year old girl and her parents waved goodbye to them. And as they went back inside their house The Vengeful Protectors drove off feeling very proud of themselves for another successful mission.

About an hour later they finally made it back home. A couple minutes later Izuku  heard his cellphone ringing. He answered it and was shocked to hear who it was.

"Really you wanna meet with us? What for? You'll explain it to us when we get there? Ok we'll be there soon. Bye." Izuku said as he was talking on the phone.

When he was done he hung up the phone and saw his friends/harem staring at him.

"Who was that Izu?" asked Ochako.

"It was Nezu." Izuku answered.

"The ratgod?" asked the rest of The Vengeful Protectors in shock.

"Yeah and he wanted to meet with us." Izuku answered.

"Really? Did he say what for?" asked Katsuki.

"No he said he'll explain it to us when we get there." Izuku answered.

"What do you think he wants?" asked Tenya.

"I don't know Tenya but we might as well meet up with him and find out" Izuku answered.

The rest of The Vengeful Protectors nodded as they got back in their car and started to drive to Musutafu to their meeting with him. They had no idea what Nezu wanted to talk to them for but they had a feeling that it was actually gonna be good.