A Tragic Death

A couple of weeks have passed after they all found Hannah and brought to the orphanage. She still missed her parents and still had nightmares about what happened but luckily everyone helped her and she adjusted to her new life. The ones that helped her the most were the group of 19 friends as they all quickly became just as motherly/fatherly to her just as much as they did with the other younger kids. They helped her whenever she had nightmares, comforted her when she was sad, played with her, helped whenever she needed help with anything and hung out with her whenever they could. It was needless to say they really helped her cope with her new life.

Anyway the bell of their school rang as the school day ended.

"Ok students you all may go home and see you all tomorrow." the teacher said.

They all packed their stuff into their backpacks and got off their desks. As the 19 friends walked down the hallway alot of people said goodbye to them as they were very popular in their school due to their kind, supportive and brave nature. They all said goodbye to them back and they all noticed slight blushes on some of the students faces. They all knew that they were quite popular but they never let the popularity go to their heads as they just wanted to help people.

After they walked out of the school building they were thinking about the lesson that they had at school today. It was about heroes and part of the topic was also about fake heroes and how they seemed like they were real and that they cared for the citizens that they protect and just want to help people but in reality they only do this for the fame and attention they came along with being a hero and that they were actually even worse then villains cause even though they commit crimes at least they're honest about what they were while fake heroes lie to the public about what they were and their true intentions. This got them thinking about the heroes that they've seen show up in town whenever there was a villain attack and on TV. They could tell some heroes genuinely cared and just wanted to keep people safe like Ereaserhead, Pyro and Pyro's wife Green Telek while there were those that just seemed to wear a mask and are actually just selfish and doing it for attention like All Might, Kamui Woods and Mt Lady. It made them wonder how the fake ones were able to convince so many people that they were not the real thing but then again they were very manipulative so they couldn't say that they blamed many people for falling for it.

While walking back they quickly helped a little girl get her pet cat that was stuck in a tree down and a couple minutes after that they finally got back to the orphanage. The little kids were very happy to see them and hugged them to which they hugged them back and kissed them on the heads.

"Welcome back niños and niñas!!!!!!!!" exclaimed Alania happily as her and Imelda hugged them.

"Hola Imelda and Alania." the 19 friends said as they hugged them back.

"So how was school?" asked Imelda.

"Good." Tenya answered.

The others smiled and nodded as they went upstairs to their room to do their homework. When they got that done they helped Imelda and Alania make dinner and sat down to eat.

But a couple minutes later they screaming coming from outside. Feeling very curious they all went outside and got wide-eyed at what they all saw. It was Rhe League Of Asssasins including their leader Ra's Al Ghul (from DC Comics)!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They couldn't believe it what in the fuck was he doing here?!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Citizens of the fine town you may know me but I am Ra's Al Ghul leader of The League Of Assasins. The reason that I am here is that I have made some vast improvements to The Lazurus Pit while still granting youth it will also increase strength, durability and stamina and with it we shall be unstoppable but before we test it out ourselves we need some test subjects and guess what alot of you will be the lucky ones so dead or alive you will be coming with us!!!!!!!!!!!" exclaimed Ra's Al Ghul evilly.