Chapter 2: The new guest

Fallacy's P.O.V

As I flew I held onto Encre tightly in my grasp. I tried not to look at her injury, it smelt so good but I didn't want to harm her.
Soon we arrived at my destination and I landed onto a stone path that was in front of a door. It immediately opened and I was greeted by Suave, my Butler.

"My Lord. How was your hunt?" He asked politely as he bowed.
He soon spotted the mortal in my hands.
" Is this a guest Lord Fallacy?" I nodded in response and soon he led me to an unoccupied room with a a bed. I laid her on the bed and Suave lifted up her shirt, we were met by a horrific sight of broken, bandaged ribs that all had scars. My eyes widened at the sight and I quickly looked away drawing in a breath before I looked back at her. 'How could one be so hurt as this?...' I asked myself as I spoke to Suave.

"Several broken ribs and heavy bleeding..." I said concerned. Suave nodded as he gently removed the original stained bandages and replaced them with fresh clean ones after cleaning up the blood. Encre squeezed her eyes tightly as she slept.
I couldn't help but feel sorry for her... I had just captured her and made her mine. I beckoned Suave out of the room, he bowed and left me with the sleeping mortal.
Sitting down and staring I looked at her. ' Heh... She looks awfully beautiful...' I thought to myself. I soon left and locked the door using my magic.
' Maybe I should read more about her family'. I soon decided and went into the antique library.
I was the only one there, using my blue magic strings I used them to grab a book from one of the high shelves.
Sitting down on my chair I read until I came to one certain page.
Whilst I read it my eyes widened and I read even more lured into the subject of matter that the page was about. It was about their blood. 'The Spark Family, an amazing case of magic and source of blood. Unlike other skeletons and monsters they have more magic and power in their blood, rich in minerals and... LOVE. I kept reading until I was disturbed by the low grumble of my own stomach making me jolt up and blink.

Shaking my head dramatically I tried to get the idea out of my mind my head, but then again, I really wanted to taste Encre's blood, it just sounded too good to ignore!?
I sighed.
' But... I don't want to hurt her...' I slapped myself in the face and growled to myself. 'Honestly Fallacy!? You're a vampire. Your not supposed to feel sorry for a stupid, weak mortal!?'
After calming myself down I left the library , leaving the book still open on the table.
" Uh... All I want is a friend and some 'thing' to keep me entertained. This castle is so boring.
Nothing new ever happens." But in my heart I knew that I could maybe just maybe make friends with the new guest or... even more?"I wonder why she seems familiar to me... Oh well. Must be my mind playing with me."

Trying to contain my hunger I walked through the twisting maze of corridors and red carpeted hallways until I reached the shiny doors of the kitchens which I entered. Eventually I had finished a meal of mortal blood but it still wasn't enough as I kept thinking about the artist's blood. I sighed and left the kitchen heading the same way as before.

I walked past the door of Encre's temporary room, hearing a groan from it.
' She's waking up!'I thought as I filled with relief that she had woken up.
And I waited.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh my god. Im so tired.
I think my hand is dead. -,-
Anyway! Keep reading cause more will come out!!

Tags! Of my friends on WattPad!
universeinksans
And!
Sno_The_Owl

Great work guys! I LOVE YOUR STORIES!!!

Don't mess with UnderFell Sans cause he's pissed of