Chapter 34:The Pasts Anomalies and Memories...

Fallacy's P.O.V

Making my way around the castle, a smile decorated my face. It had been lovely to see Encre so happy and I was glad that she loved me. My gaze was soon drawn to a pair of red glowing eyes in an unlit area of the hallway, no fear hit me at all. Sighing with slight annoyance I faced it. "Charlos, come out of there right now. And stop acting like a stupid little kid." Eventually Charlos stepped out into the light with the face of an annoyed three year old. "I'm not a little kid you stupi-" Charlos gulped obviously seeing my glare of anger. The young one turned away, facing his back towards me. "Its not fair. Ever since that pesky mortal moved in you haven't had the time to be mentoring me at all!" Charlos continued to complain whilst waving his hands around like an idiot. Soon I gave up listening to him. "Urgh! Stop complaining. That 'pesky' mortal is the one I love! I dont care at all about your stupid needs!" Charlos looked up at me with an unamused smile. "If you're thinking about kicking me out... well then. Your son will obviously be on my side for that. After all, he was the one that saved me and let me stay here." I rolled my eyes with annoyance, but he was right. Charlos smiled before transforming into a bat and flying away down the hallways before turning a corner making me lose sights on him.

I moved my gaze away before my nose was hit my a familiar scent, my head moved towards a table. A smile spread across my face. "Encre. You can come out now." Immediately Encre jumped out of her hiding spot but ended up tumbling onto the floor making me laugh. My strings appeared from my fingers and they went over to Encre, picking her up and letting her feet land on the carpet-covered floor letting her stand up on her own. My strings dissapeared into thin air and I went over to Encre. "So... Uh... What's Charlos' story huh? That is if you don't mind." Encre asked politely. "Fine. But let us sit down... " I put my hand on Encre's shoulder and we both teleported into the main hall were we both teleported in out seats opposite each other. "Suave!" Almost immediately Suave came in. "Could you please make Encre a hot chocolate. And quick please." Suave nodded, leaving the room and soon returning with a mug of the warm drink which he gave to Encre who smiled gratefully. Suave left the room, closing the doors behind him quietly.

Encre turned back to me with the look for me to start to talk to her about Charlos. I sighed, before speaking the tale.

"Ok. So it all started in the village you used to live in, Underville. A few years back.Charlos was just wondering around in town on his own as usual, until he saw Etherna. She had something shiny that got his interest so he tried to steal it from her, but she immediately caught him by his hand.

He tried to get away but she was grabbing him firmly, so he had no choice but to transform into a bat and fly away, which pretty much blew his cover. So Etherna took one of her knives and threw it on him, cutting him slightly in the head and making him fall down and back again to his original form.

Jasper, who was passing by with Suave, saw what's going on and ran to the rescue without informing his butler.

He took Charlos in his arms and ran away as fast as the wind, but they got cornered and ended up hiding.

Fortunately, Suave, who noticed his lord's absence, looked for him until he found Etherna looking for them while they where hiding, so he went up to her and told her that he saw them passing by in another direction, she thanked him and left, then they all got home where Charlos can be healed..."

I looked at my hands with a painful look, the continuous image of them being covered in Charlos' blood kept coming back and I shut my eyes tightly before looking up at Encre who had her hands covered her mouth. "Oh mon Dieu..." She whispered quietly to herself. "Well. Do you want to know anything else?" I asked with a smile. Encre looked at me with curiosity in her eyes. "W-Well...This might be a bit hard for you but... um...