Chapter 25: A letter

Encre and Fallacy talked about things in the time that they had and soon, before they knew it the Blood Moon was over.
They heard a nock on the door and Fallacy opened it, to be greeted by Suave and Jasper. Jasper smiled at Encre and Fallacy.
"Father? What exactly did you do with Encre, while you where together for 24 hours?" Jasper asked as he smirked. Fallacy immediately blushed as well as Encre, who had buried her face into her scarf. Jasper wiggled his eyes at Fallacy, which made him pissed of.
"Why you little brat!? Come here!?" Fallacy shouted before chasing Jasper who was laughing happily. Encre watched as father and son chased each other in flight as bats.
Encre and Sauve smiled. Suave took Encre to her room and left her there.
"Bye Sauve!" Encre smiled happily. Sauve nodded before leaving and closing the door quietly. Encre laid down on her bed, she was aching quite a lot. She took out her sketch book and started to draw. After minutes she had finished and admired her sketch.
It was of Jasper and Fallacy chasing each other in the hallways.
She smiled, and closed her eyes. She soon had fallen asleep.

Fallacy's P.O.V

I had lost Jasper after chasing him. He was starting to get much faster! I decided to go a and see what Encre was doing so I teleported in front of her door. I knocked but there wasn't any answer. I could smell her so I teleported into her room. Soon I saw her, she was lying on her bed asleep and holding onto her sketch book. I smiled and saw what she had drawn, it was of me chasing Jasper down the hallways. I chuckled a bit and soon picked my sleeping love bridal style. Leaving her room, I took her to mine. Placing her on my bed and putting the blankets on top of her. She smiled a little, which made me smile. Quietly I left her and closed the door quietly.
I walked down the hallway but was soon stopped by one of my maids. It was Fibi, she handed me a letter before bowing and leaving.
I opened the letter and read it. I sighed in annoyance.
The ball was going to be happening in two weeks, in my castle...
I sighed before teleporting next to Sauve, who jumped at my sudden appearance. "Oh. Sauve! I'm sorry for scaring you. I need to have the ball ready for the ball. It will be happening in two weeks." Sauve nodded and left.
I came up with an idea for the ball. "Mimi!!!" I called and soon Mimi was by my side. "Yes my Lord?" She smiled. "I need you to buy something from the village for Encre." She nodded as she listened. " I need you to buy Encre a beautiful dress for the ball." She nodded again quickly leaving. I heard her squeal like a fan girl. Which made me chuckle lightly.

--------------------------------
Thanks everyone!!! Last time I checked this story had.....

1.04k!!!!! Thanks SOOO much!!