Chapter 5: The Choice

Encre's P.O.V

I stared at Fallacy, who had looked away. I saw tears, they were black. I felt sympathy for him, what was I supposed to say...
After some thinking I finally made up my mind.

I faced the vampire. "Um. Fallacy?" I asked as he face me, whipping his tears away.
Before I said anything he spoke.
"I- I don't mind on what you choose. At least you like it." I heard the pain and sadness in his voice.
"I-... I want to stay, here... With you." I finally spoke.
I had just made the biggest choice in my whole life. But I think in my heart, that it was a good one. Fallacy look at me, I saw tears in the corners of his eyes.

" If you don't want me to stay then I ca-" Fallacy had ran to me and hugged me tightly. I blushed deeply and my face was literally a palette of colours. Fallacy had started to cry, I hugged him.
" Th-thank you, Encre. *sniff* Your the best.*sniff*
I was so lonely. I couldn't handle it anymore... That's why I took you." His voice was shaky but yet full of happiness.
"Its OK. I understand. Honestly, I'm kind of happy that you took me..." I said to him.
He let go and looked at me, confused.
"Why? Why would you be happy that I took you?" He asked as he held onto me. I sighed...
"Well... I didn't get along so well in the village...
I was bullied. I ran into the forest because I was sad and I needed to clear my mind. One of the bullies hurt me, that's how I got the broken rib.  I never did anything bad to them. But they always beat me up and hurt me....." I started to cry and he gasped, quickly pulling me to a hug. " its OK... You'll be fine here, in the castle.
With me."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Awwwww! So cute! Couple. ^3^
Sorry guys. This was a short chapter.-_- I was literally half asleep when I wrote dis'. -,-
Anyway! Hope you guys enjoy the story!!