Chapter 3: The castle

Encre's P.O.V

I opened my eyes sleepily to see that I was in a bed in a room that I didn't recognise. I sat up, and looked sound the room.
It looked very posh and amazingly neat.
As I got out of bed I remembered what had happened the night before. 'I was taken by a vampire....' I suddenly thought of my injury, I lifted up my shirt and checked the rib that had been broken. ' No pain?....' I felt that it had been wrapped around by a bandage. ' Who healed me?' I thought to myself.

I suddenly realised that I was in the castle that I had been painting. "Oh no no no no!?" I said to myself as I panicked.
I had read books about a certain castle near the village that vampires lived in.
" I'm gonna die I'm gonna die I'm gonna die I'm gonna die!? Its going to suck my blood!?"
I shouted this to myself as I paced back and forwards in the neat room. ' I need to escape! ' instantly I ran to the windows but failed to open them. Then running to the door, I tried to open it, it was locked.
' Why the heck do I have a flippin' metal door!?' I shouted in my thoughts.
Eventually I gave up and I lied on the bed as I stared at the ceiling.
' Great. I'm stuck here.' I sighed.

Then I heard the door click, I looked at it, and it soon opened.
I stared at the figure in the door way and instantly recognized him. It was the vampire. I panicked and scrambled to the corner of my room.
" Y-y-you!? Your the va-vampire!?" I stuttered as tears fell down my face.
The vampire walked in and closed the door. I gulped.
' He-hes going to kill me! I'm sure of it!?' I thought to myself.
"Wha-what do you want from me!?" I shouted to him as he approached.
I closed my eyes ready for him to bite me, but it never came. I opened my eyes to see that he was handing out his for me. I soon took it and he helped me up. I was still terrified.
He looked at me, seeing that I was scared.
" Oh! I'm sorry. Did I scare you?" He asked as I stared at him.
His voice was so smooth... I suddenly realised what I had just thought. ' why did I just think that of him...'
"Why did you take me!?" I shouted as I backed away. He smiled.
" Because I need an artist like you in the castle." He said politely.
" Oh! I forgot! My names Fallacy. King of Vampires. Nice to meet you Encre. "
I suddenly ran away from him and to another corner of the room.
"H-h-how do you know my name!?" I stuttered as I started to shake.
" Don't you remember? I have a book on every family in the village. Including yours."
I stared. ' Oh great. Now he knows everything about me.' I thought.
"Yes I do." 'What the!? Can he read my mind!?'
" anyways. This castle is your new home so have a walk around. You'll have to get used to it." I stared at him. Shocked at what he had just said.
"What!? I have to stay here!? With you!? Why?! You have no right to keep me here!" I shouted. But I instantly new I shouldn't have said it that harshly. I saw Fallacy's face. He looked so angry.
Blue strings suddenly flew from his hands, instantly grabbing my wrists. They held me in the air.
" Don't you dare talk to me like that!? I let you into my home and I have treated you nicely! And this is what you do!?"  Fallacy shouted.
Instantly tears went town my face. I was terrified.
Soon he dropped me and let me walk around the castle.
" If you want to go to the library its to the left" he said as I left my room. As I walked down the hallway I remembered what he had said about a book about my family and I.
I wanted to read it...
I entered the library and saw an open book on the table. I immediately took it and read it while I stood.
I stared, shocked. It was left on a page, about our blood...
I read it.
This family's blood is not the same s others. It contains a powerful magic inside of it...  Ect
I slammed it tightly and walked towards a fireplace. I held the book and forcefully threw it in.
I turned around about to walk to my room, when I realised Fallacy was behind me, holding the book.
I stared in shock. He smiled as he read and looked at me.
" hmmm..... Now. What's this thing about your blood?" he asked. A shiver went down my spine. " now. I wonder, what does it taste like?"He smiled even more and licked his fangs.
"How about we play a little game? Hide and seek."
I ran towards the door that opened before me and I ran for my life. ' huff. If he finds me. Huh. He'll suck my blood!?'
I ran into a room, instantly spotting a wardrobe. I got inside of it and his for my life.
I was tired and tried to stay away.
But sleep won over me and everything soon went black.

Fallacy's P.O.V

I walked into a room and smelled Encre. I looked at a wardrobe and hear breathing. I opened it to see a sleeping Encre, I smiled.
She looked so cute.....' Uh!? Why do I keep thinking that!?'
I went into the wardrobe and climbed above the artist who was starting to wake up. I made blue strings and made them to hold her on the wrists and legs.

Encre's P.O.V

I opened my eyes to see the wardrobe was open.
'Oh no.' I suddenly realised I couldn't move my arms or legs. They were tied with blue strings.
I looked above to see Fallacy. "Oh no no no no!?" I whispered.
He definitely heard me and he started to move closer to my neck.
Suddenly, I felt his fangs go into my neck. The pain was immense. I felt the blood draining out of me. I felt drowsy and soon closed my eyes an passed of.....
(Again!? WTF Encre. You don't get enough sleep. -,- )

Fallacy's P.O.V

I drank the blood from Encre's neck soon taking my fang out.
This blood was delicious, and sweet!
I soon realised that Encre had passed of and I smiled.
I picked her up bridal style and took her to her room.
Laying her on her bed, I bandaged her neck while feeling slightly guilty.
I kissed her forehead and left closing the door.
"Good night. My living art" I whispered as I left.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I don't know who to tag.
-_- yaaayy....

Anyway another stupid and useless image.

Lol sans.