Chapter 24: Aching and Slight Pain

I woke up, opening my eyes sleepily. I yawned and tried to get up but I couldn't move properly. Fallacy had his arms around me as he softly snored, making me smile. Carefully I got his arms off me without waking him up. I sat up and winced in pain, I ached all over but I didn't necessarily care. I blushed when I saw that I had no clothes on and quickly out my pyjamas back on. Soon I slipped out of bed and stumble to the bathroom quietly closing the door. I washed my face and saw my rainbow blush that still covered my face from the night before. A pain in my stomach made me hurt a lot as I walked around.
When I left the bathroom I soon saw Fallacy yawning and sitting up as he rubbed the back of his skull. I blushed a little when I saw that he was only wearing his boxers. He soon saw me and smiled softly. "Good morning my love. How are you feeling?" He asked. I lied next to him on the bed. "I just ache a little that's all and my stomach hurts a bit." I said, he pulled me into a hug.
"Encre? Y- you don't hate me after last night do you? I mean I had-....." I hugged him back.
"If course I don't hate you Fallacy! I love you so much, with all my heart." I whispered softly. He smiled back at me.

I soon got up and went to the fridge, grabbing some bread and cheese, and a blood bag for Fallacy. I sat back down next to him, handing him the bag as I started to eat my bread and cheese.
He tasted the blood in the bag and moaned in annoyance before drinking it all. I looked at him confusingly.
"What's wrong? Does the blood not taste nice?" I asked.
"Its nice and all but.... Its not as sweet as yours~" He cood in a funny voice that made me giggle. I sighed as he looked at me.
"Fine you can have some of mine. But! Not too much. You don't want me to pass out." He nodded and positioned himself and my neck before digging his fangs into me. I winced slightly but didn't mind. He started to drink the blood and soon slipped his fangs out, licking the rest of the blood that leaked out.
I smiled as he placed bandages onto my wound. I looked him in the eyes with a 'thank you' look. He nodded before getting up and putting his shirt and clothes back on and finally his cloak.
Soon I got out a plain canvas and started to paint, I felt Fallacy's gaze on me and the canvas as I painted. Making me smile and concentrate.
After some time which was actually hours I finished the painting. Fallacy gasped when he saw it. It was a portrait of himself which had been painted with every single detail possible.
"Fallacy. This is for you." I said happily. I felt him hug me suddenly from behind which made me jump slightly.
"Oh Encre. Thank you so much." I smiled.
"I love you." He said softly. I blushed slightly.
"I love you too Fallacy." We stood there for god knows how long. I looked at a clock. ' two hours till the end of the blood moon'
"Hey Fallacy?" I soon heard him hum a 'yes'?
"If you and Jasper are vampires then... Where did you put Jasper? Wouldn't he go all crazy from the blood moon?"
Fallacy chuckled. "Its OK. Jasper is only a child so he won't get all crazy. And I got Suave to look after him just in case. When I told him to he immediately nodded and armed himself with a frying pan!" I laughed loudly and so did Fallacy.
I was so happy with Fallacy. All the time, no matter what!
I couldn't even believe that The King of Vampires was in love with me... I sighed and hugged Fallacy. Burying my face into his chest.

-----------------------------------------------------
Talk about Suave being very overprotective for Jasper lol.
GUYS!? I NEED IDEAS!? SERIOUSLY I COULDNT EVEN COME UP WITH A GOOD CHAPTER NAME!?