Chapter 19: The Upcoming Event...

I woke up sleepily feeling arms held around me. I blushed slightly to see Fallacy sleeping against me ,he also started to wake up. He opened his eyes and smiled at me. "Good morning my love. How is your neck may I ask?" Fallacy asked politely as always. I felt my neck, instantly feeling the two holes. They didnt hurt much but slightly stinged. "Its OK. It just stings a little..." I quickly hugged Fallacy tightly before he left the room.
I got changed and sat on my bed. Then I quickly left and headed towards Lord Jasper's room. I knocked. "Come in"
I entered to see Jasper reading a book as he sat on his bed.
"Oh! Encre! What is it you want?" He asked happily as usual.
I limped slightly as I walked.
"You said that you wanted to paint with me?" Jasper immediately gasped in excitement and nodded before taking me back to my room. I got two blank canvases and put them on stands.
Soon me and Jasper where painting happily, I gave tips to him and helped him in the time.

Then we both finished in the evening. I had painted Jasper, when he saw it he happily hugged me. "This is for you Jasper."
"Thank you so much Encre your the best ever!!" Soon I looked at Jaspers.
It was so adorable. It was a painting of me,Fallacy and Jasper having a hug. "Awwwww! That's adorable. Just like you Jasper!" Jasper immediately pulled me into a tight but warm hug.
Sauve soon came in for Jasper." My Lord? Lord Fallacy is waiting for you to do your piano lesson." Japer nodded and left, waving goodbye to me.

Fallacy's P.O.V

I waited in the main hall, sitting next to the piano.
Soon Jasper came in and sat next to me. "Remember. Try not to make any mistakes." I said seriously.
He nodded and started to play, he made one or two mistakes but I didn't really mind. I was too busy thinking about Encre.
Soon Jasper had finished and saw me staring into space.
"Father?" He asked. Soon I came back. "Huh? Oh yes. That was very well played Jasper. Just try not to make the same mistakes." He nodded and left with a smile on his face.
Sauve soon came rushing in. "M-my lord! I have some news."
I looked at Sauve confused. Why was he so panicky?
"Well? What it it?" He breathed heavily.
"The Blood Moon is happening... Tomorrow night." I gasped in shock. "Oh no!! What am I going to do!? What if I attack Encre!? What if I... Kill her!?" I started to panic. I knew that when the Blood Moons moonlight hits a vampire they immediately start to massively crave for the blood of a mortal.
"What should we do with Encre? My Lord, it won't be safe for her to stay here durning the time. If you get hit then, you will 100% kill her..." Sauve sighed.

What were they going to do?!

-------------------------
Hey guys... Sorry. Lol. I've been busy painting some crap.
But i traced it on the canvas, sooooooo.... Yea?
I dunno. XD.
Anyway guys hope you enjoy the story!!!!

Half way there!!!!!