Chapter 31:The Ball...

Fallacy's P.O.V

I woke from my slumber with a giant yawn before sitting up to see that I was in Encre's bed. Next to me laid Encre herself who was still sleeping peacefully with a soft smile on her face. Quietly I got out of the bed and made my way out of the room, closing the door behind me. Sauve met me down the hallway, he must have been waiting for me. "Ah! My Lord. Are you aware that the Ball is tonight?" He asked politely as I walked down the hallways by his side. "Of course Sauve. Also have the maids got a dress for Encre? I had asked quite some time ago..." Sauve nodded before leading me to a room where all the maids where working on something. When they saw me enter they immediately bowed before showing me something that had been neatly laid out onto a table. When I saw it I gasped in amazement, on the table laid a beautiful white dress which had beautiful floral patterns on it. Next to the dress was also a pair of white lace gloves which also had the patterns of plants and flowers. "Did the maids make this?" I asked as I looked at the maids who nodded in response with proud smiles on their faces. "Its... Beautiful! Thank you so much!" Gazelle went over to me. "Lord Fallacy. What do you think Encre will look like when she wears it?" An image suddenly appeared in my mind when Gazelle asked that. It was a made up image of Encre in the dress, my face heated up. To the maids I was just staring into space with a random blush on my face. Bunny poked me in the shoulder with a slightly worried look. "Um... My Lord, are you alright?" I sudden fell back into reality with a jump. "W-what? Oh yes, I-I'm fine!"

After an awkward silence I was able to 'escape' the room and headed to the giant kitchen in my castle. I quickly made a meal for Encre with mortal food ,obviously and after I finished it I teleported in front of Encre's door. Without a knock I barged in and Encre immediately sat up in bed from the sudden noise with a shocked look which made me chuckle. "O-Oh... Its just you Fallacy... Phew, I thought it was someone else!" Encre said as she laughed with happiness. I sat down next to before handing her the meal which she soon started to eat with delight. "Mmmm! This is delicious! Thank you so much!" She hugged me tightly which made me blush a slight tint of yellow.

"Heh... N-no problem. Oh by the way, the castle is holding a ball tonight so... there will be quite a few vampires around but you'll be safe I promise!" Encre looked into my eyes nervously. "Hey, you could maybe play the piano for everyone? Then you'll be able to maybe make some new friends?" Encre thought for a moment before looking back at me and nodding. "Of course! I'll happily play the piano to the guests!" I gave Encre a warm smile before getting up but before I left the room I looked back. "I might even get the orchestra to play along with you." I smiled which revealed my fangs before leaving the room.

Encre's P.O.V

I watched Fallacy leave my room before getting changed into some clothes. Then I left the room, heading for my art room to paint something. After entering the room I grabbed a blank canvas along with other tools and after little time I was painting happily. Concentrating on every stroke of my brushes I was completely unaware that my hands where starting to glow a strange rainbow. I only just realized that it was glowing when I got paint on my hands, my reaction was a shriek of shock but also amazement. A thought soon hit me making me immediately run out of the room and run towards the library. As soon as I entered I it I grabbed the book about my family and turned to a page, about our magic. I read the page and a particular fact that I read stood out for the reason of my strange magic. 'Every ten years at least one member of the Spark family earn magic which comes from particular gifts that they have...' I slammed the book shut before staring down at my hands which where still glowing with vibrant colors. Instead of being annoyed I smiled with happiness and soon left the room.