Chapter 6: More Than a Friend?

Encre's P.O.V

I limped as I walked around the castle with Fallacy. I smiled at him, trying to hide the pain in my ankle. Yet, it was no use. He literally read my mind and teleported to my room, placing me on my bed.
"Uuuhh.... Fallacy?" I asked nervously.
" OK. This might hurt, but I'm going to heal your ankle." He said, his voice was so soft and smooth and-
'Wait. Encre!? Why are you thinking this!?' I thought to myself and soon nodded to him.
He then pulled out his hands from his cape and faced them to my ankle. He concentrated, as his hands started to glow a dark purple. I squeezed my eyes shut as he started to heal my ankles, they started to hurt even more than before. Tears formed in the corners of my eyes as my ankles started to mend. I panted slightly, I swear I saw Fallacy smile as he looked at me.
I blushed and looked away. "Uurrgggh!? Owowowowow!" I shouted. Fallacy nodded to me, telling me that he was almost done.
A few minutes later...

I lied on the bed, breathing heavily. Fallacy soon sat on the bed next to me. He shook his hands which were smoking.
"Uhh... I. Didn't think it would be.... That hard to heal just that!?" He exclaimed and looked at me. To see an exhausted, sleeping Encre.
He put the blankets on me and left the room. I slightly opened my eyes to see him leave, I smiled and soon fell asleep.

Fallacy's P.O.V

I closed Encre's door and walked down the hall. I was so tired after healing Encre, I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. "Uh... I'm starving." I complained, but didn't sound like a teenager. I opened the fridge and grabbed a blood bag. I sat on the table and drank.
Soon I had drunk four of them... But it didn't help with my sudden hunger. ' why the heck am I suddenly soooooooo hungry!? '
I suddenly new what I really wanted to eat. I quickly shook my head, trying to get the thought out of my head.
I wanted to have Encre's blood... But I didn't want to.
I could hurt her! Or maybe even more!?
Quickly I went to my bedroom and tried to get to sleep, soon I was able to.
But, I still thought about how I was going to have some of Encre's blood, without hurting her.

----------------------------------------------
New cover edited by me!
Yay!!!!

----------------------------------------------New cover edited by me!Yay!!!!