Chapter 9: Another Vampire

Fallacy opened his eyes sleepily, he held Encre in his arms who was sleeping. He slightly blushed from the fact that he and Encre had slept together.
Fallacy carefully let go of his love, trying not to wake her. He got out of bed and put on a gown, soon leaving the room and towards the library. He was still shocked from the fact that Encre had a brother that died from a vampire.
Summoning blue strings from his fingers he used them to grab a book from a shelf as he sat down on a comfy chair. He read the title. "The family of Encre Spark." He opened it to a page that talked about her brother and read it.
Soon he had finished the page and sighed. "Oh my... My poor Encre..." Suave soon came in with a smile on his face, he soon saw my saddened face and he stopped. "Oh Lord Fallacy! I'm sorry if I disturbed you... I'll leave now." He was about to leave when Fallacy stopped him. "Sauve its OK. Just tell me what you want." Sauve turned to him. "The maids have arrived back after there 1 month break." He replied. "OK. That's good. Tell them to start working and also tell them that we have a new member living in the castle." Sauve bowed and soon left.
Fallacy sighed and sat back down. Using his strings to place the book back on the shelf. Fallacy yawned and soon dozed off in his chair.

Encre's P.O.V

I woke up with a giant yawn, seeing that Fallacy had woken up before me and had left. I soon got out of bed and went to my room, getting changed into my original smart art clothes.
I quickly picked up a canvas and some paints, then headed downstairs and into the castle's garden. The first thing I saw was a beautiful cherry blossom tree in the middle of the garden. I soon sat down on the grass and started to paint the beautiful tree. My stomach growled due to the fact that I hadn't had breakfast but I cared too much for the painting so ignored it.
With every streak of paint on the canvas I concentrated as hard as I possibly could.

???????'s P.O.V

I flew as a bat over the forest as I looked around for a meal. There wasn't any food so I started to head home. Soon I was flying over King Fallacy's castle and noticed someone in his garden.
' a mortal? What's a Mortal doing in Fallacy's garden... Oh well... Might as well get rid of it for Fallacy. Hmm... Mabey he will thank me!' I stopped as I looked down at the mortal. She was painting a tree from what it looked like. I quickly swooped down as a bat and quietly landed into a bush behind her. I soon creeped out, turning into my full form. The mortal heard me and turned around to see me. She started to panic and I grabbed her by the wrists. She screamed but not the thing I thought she would.
"FALLACY!? HELP ME?? PLEASE!?" She screamed loudly and I tightened my grip. She squeezed her eyes tightly in pain and tears fell down her cheek. Suddenly something pushed me with immense force, making me crash into the wall.

Fallacy's P.O.V

I snored as I slept in my chair. But I was soon woken up by a loud noise. It was screaming I soon gasped as I recognized the voice.
"Encre?!" I heard what she was screaming. "FALLACY!? HELP ME?? PLEASE!?" I soon ran as fast as I possibly could soon seeing where she was, another vampire was holding her up by her wrists. She was crying and I hated to see her cry. With all my strength I pushed the vampire of her, making him crash into the garden wall. I ran to Encre, holding onto her and surrounding her with my black leathery wings. I heard her slightly flinch when she suddenly saw my wings surround her.
The vampire looked at me, his face full of shock. I growled at him.
"Charlos! How dare you attack my love! Leave now!" I shouted and soon he flew away with fright. I watched as he flew away, but soon I felt Encre hug me while tears fell down her face. I hugged her back and took her back into the castle.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cute images and  stuff.