Chapter 18: 'Marking'

I sat on my bed, crying and shaking in shock. The maids, Sauve and Jasper were trying to comfort me, however it didn't work.

All I wanted to know was ,if Fallacy was OK and that the strange vampire was gone...
After some time the maids and Sauve left me alone with Jasper who sat next to me on the bed. He hugged me and I looked at his adorable face. "Aw... Jasper your so adorable!" I said.
Jasper smiled. 'Oh my god!!! She called me adorable! I defiantly hope that she will be my new mommy!' Jasper thought to himself, full of excitement.
There was a knock on the door and I looked up to see Fallacy in the doorway. I ran to him crying and buried my face into his shirt.
Jasper had left the room as I hugged my love. Soon I had calmed down and I sat next to Fallacy on my bed.
"I'm so sorry Encre... I'm afraid that vampire may come back... After you. That was my... Sigh... My father... I don't know how he's even alive. I'm so sorry Encre. I'll make sure that he doesn't even touch you." Fallacy said with a look of sadness and guilt. I smiled at him as he smiled at me.
"Say... Fallacy?" I asked as he hummed a 'yes'? "You said that you were going to 'mark' me? You still haven't done it yet..." I sighed as i looked at him a soft smile.

Fallacy looked at me with a saddened expression. " But... It will hurt you and it will mean that you will have to stay here.... forever."  I sighed at the ' forever' bit, yet i new it was for my own good. If i went back to the village i would still be bullied and beaten up all the time. "OK Fallacy. Mark me... I always want to be with you. I don't care about the pain, as long as I'm here with you..." Fallacy hugged me and positioned himself so that his fangs were above my neck. " You ready?" He asked me with a slight sound of nervousness in his voice. I nodded.

Fallacy bared his fangs sinking into my neck but he didn't drink any of my magical blood. His fangs went in deeper and deeper as his fangs got to their full length. I winced slightly in pain yet I wasn't scared, because I trusted him and I loved him.

Soon Fallacy had finished and slid out his fangs from my neck. Licking the blood that fell from the wound. I smiled at him weakly as he smiled back. I lied back on my bed and he lied next to me. Soon we were both fast asleep with me cuddling him.
Fibi peeked through the room and screed like a fan-girl before  leaving.

-------------------------------------
What should happen next? Thanks guys for the ideas!!
You never know, but there might be a chapter of the the....
Blood moon.
Thanks for reading!! More chapters coming soon!