Chapter 20: Bringing up the News

I slept in my bed, it was so nice an warm. I heard the door click but kept on sleeping. But then, suddenly...
"ENCRE!!" I heard someone shout. I shrieked and fell out of my bed, falling onto the floor and onto my wound that was caused by Etherna. "OWWWW!!!" I shrieked. I turned and sat up, rubbing my stomach and saw Fallacy. His face was full of panic and I looked at him confused. Did I do something?-_-
He quickly ran to me and picked me up bridal style.
"Eek!" I had a rainbow blush in my face from the way that he was holding me.
"F- Fallacy? What's w-wrong?" I stuttered with embarrassment.
"Oh Encre. I'm so sorry if I hurt you but..." He paused and looked away before placing me back onto my bed.
He sat down next to me.

"You see Encre... Every once in a while a strange thing happens to the moon... It turns Blood red. And when the light of it touches a vampire they begin to crave the blood of mortals. When the vampire finds a mortal they will immediately kill it and suck their blood... And it lasts for 24 hours." Fallacy looked at me in worry. "If it touches me then... I might kill you..." I gasped in horror. "S-so when is i-it going to happen??" I asked nervously.
"T- tomorrow night?" He replied. He put his hands in his head.
"What am I going to do!?" I rubbed his back trying to comfort him, when I had an idea.
"Hey Fallacy? Does your castle have... Maybe a basement or a dungeon? You know, a room underground where there are no windows.
"Yes. My castle does have a dungeon. Why do you ask?" I smiled nervously. "Well... You could just stay down there? Because the moonlight won't hit you and then you won't go all crazy?"
Fallacy thought for a bit and soon lightened up. "Of course! That would work! But... Where would you be?" I shrugged. I hadn't thought of that. But why would he worry about where I would be... Fallacy had read my mind. "Because a vampire outside could smell your blood and could break in and get you."
"Yea... Your right." I sighed.
Fallacy thought for a bit again. " You could... Y'know... Stay in the dungeons with me?" I blushed slightly from the fact that I would have to stay in the same room as Fallacy for 24 hours.
"Yea... I guess I should do that." I said nervously.
Fallacy saw my blush and had ended up having a golden blush on his cheeks. "So uh... I'm gonna... Uh..." Fallacy laughed nervously and quickly left with the biggest blush ever.
'So cute...'

Fallacy's P.O.V

Well this was kinda awkward... "So uh... I'm gonna... Uh..." I laughed nervously and quickly left with a big blush.
I closed the door and accidentally read Encre's mind.
'So cute...' I blushed even more and ran to my room and flopped onto my bed. I got a pillow and screamed into it.
"What was that Fallacy!?" I complained to myself.
"How am I going to tell her and purpose!? When I can't even talk straight to her?!" I stuffed my face back into the pillow.
"Urrggh...." Sauve soon came into the room and chuckled a bit.
"Um... My Lord? Are you OK? Do you want anything?" He asked.
Sauve was about to leave. "S- Sauve!" I called.
"Yes?" He asked politely. "Can you get the dungeon cleaned? And may you and the maids stock it with food, water, a bed and maybe some art things? Also make sure that there is no way any moonlight can get into it?" I asked nervously.
Sauve smiled. "Of course My Lord! May I ask what its for?"
"W- well... Me and Encre are going to have to stay there while the blood moon is on..." He smiled and nodded before leaving my room.