Chapter 11: The Council

Encre's P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of running in the hallway. I yawned and stretched as I got out of bed. I soon got changed into my clothes and headed to my door.
When I opened it I saw maids running up and down the hall way.
"What the. What's happening?" One of the maids heard me. She walked over to me with a smile across her face.
"Are you Encre? I'm Gazelle! One of Fallacy's maids." She introduced herself. "Hello. I'm Encre! How are all of the maids here today?" I asked. "We all had our 1 month break and now we are all back to work for the King. Well of Vampires" I nodded.
We started to talk about ourselves, and we made quiet good friends.

Fallacy's P.O.V

' urgh!? Great! Why on earth are the council here today? They didn't even tell me that they were coming today. Oh well... Might as well give them whatever they want...'
Soon we were all sitting around a gigantic table in the main hall.
"So. Why are you here?" I asked with a little frustration in my voice. "A vampire has come to us saying that you have taken in a mortal. And that you have fallen in love with it." The main counsellor stated. "Its not an it. Her name is Encre! And she is a lovely artist!" I shouted as I stood up. I was soon pulled back down on my seat by Jasper who was sitting next to me.
"Father. Calm down..." I listened to Jasper as I sat down.
"You know that this is forbidden love Fallacy! This must not go on!" I didn't say anything but stare at the counsellor.
"Now. Where exactly is this mortal that you love?" He asked.
I looked at him and clicked my fingers. Blue strings appeared from my fingers and soon left the room. A few minutes later the strings came back holding Encre who had a look of confusion.

Encre's P.O.V

Gazelle had left me and I walked around my room sorting out my paints. They were very messy so I cleaned them up. Suddenly I felt something grab my waist I soon turned to see that they were Fallacy's strings. They held me bridal style and took me to the main hall the main doors opened. I soon saw Fallacy sitting by a table with a few more monsters. They were all vampires. I flinched, what were they going to do to me!? Soon Fallacy's strings placed me on a chair that was next to him. The strings disappeared and I was staring at Fallacy and the other vampires. I gulped, I was terrified yet happy that Fallacy and Jasper were by me.
"Ah. So this is the mortal that you love." One of the vampires did to Fallacy. A light rainbow blush covered my face.
"Yes, she is. And no one can stop that!!" Fallacy shouted and I noticed his eyes tuning to the colour of blood red. The other vampires flinched with terror. I held Fallacy's hand and he looked at me. "Fallacy... Calm down... ma amour(my love)"
It somehow worked and he sat back down, his eyes turning back to normal. "Your Majesty, you know that you are breaking a law by doing this." I knew that Fallacy had had enough he looked really pissed off. He summoned blue strings which picked me up.
"Encre, I don't want you to be here with these idiots." I simply nodded and his strings took me to my room, leaving me there.

No one's P.O.V

Fallacy growled at the council. The leader stood up.
"You know that they are only three choices that you have to choose." Fallacy looked at him.
"One. You kill the mortal. Two. We kill it. Or...
Three. You mark the mortal in the neck." Fallacy flinched. All of the choices would hurt Encre...
"Don't you realise something!?" The vampires started at each other confused.
"You have broken a law yourselves. You barging in here without any notice. In my Royal Castle!" Fallacy shouted sourly.
The council suddenly realised this and stared at Fallacy and Jasper in terror. The Father and Son were smiling baring their fangs. "We'll give you five seconds to run." The vampires ran for their lives as they quickly left the room.
The three if them were just about to reach the exit door when Fallacy and Jasper teleported in front of them.
"Too late!" Jasper hissed. They jumped onto two of the counselors biting their necks. They both turned to dust and soon the two vampires faced the last counsellor who was sitting against the wall terrified.
"Please! Don't kill me!? I beg of you!? I-" Jasper had killed him, licking his lips.
"Jasper! I was going to kill him!?" Fallacy shouted as Jasper laughed.
Encre soon came into the room and saw the blood and dust on the floor. Tears welled down her face. Fallacy and Jasper went up to her and hugged her. "Shhh.... Its OK Encre. They're gone now..."